GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
- IT / Digital, E-commerce, AdTech / MarTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Account Executive (m/f/d)
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- A healthy and safe work environment enrolled into a hybrid working model with the flexibility of working from home or from the office
- Cloud-based company
- Free training through LinkedIn Learning and Global Training opportunities
- Opportunities to attend Industry events
- Local and international get-togethers - subject to local Covid-19 regulations
You will work for our Connect tribe, which builds and operates interconnected shopping platforms for our B2B partners (e.g. CNN, Elpais, Business Insider, Focus Online, DailyMail, Microsoft, etc.). Connect aspires to be “the customer's easy, fair, and caring shopping partner from discovery to purchase”. We focus on helping consumers to make the best purchasing decision through shopping recommendations, product comparisons, reviews, deals, and coupons. The tribe traces its origins back to 2012 and operates across 21 markets in Europe, North America, APAC, and Latin America.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive (m/f/d) to join our Key Account Team - German Market in our office in Munich or Berlin. In Germany we operate the domains gutscheine.focus.de and gutscheine.chip.de, whereby we focus on the commercial side of the business, negotiating higher commissions, exclusive codes, and branded marketing campaign deals with global players like H&M, Adidas, and TUI, as well as local SME brands. Among many exciting challenges, you will:
- Being responsible for the KPI of several verticals and Key partners
- Manage and build relationships within a portfolio of top brands in the German market
- Secure market leading codes for our retail partners
- Selling exposure opportunities and promotional packages on a fixed fee basis
- Work creatively with our partners to fulfill their immediate and wider business goals
- Prepare campaign reports and analysis for effective long-term growth
- Proactively managing partners in a transparent and professional manner
- Participate in wider project work as and when required
- Autonomously manage accounts under the guidance of your team leads
- Work strategically with the editorial team to promote brand partners
- Represent the company at industry events and any other additional duties as and when required
We are a match if you have...
- New starter or 1+ years’ relevant work experience
- An analytical mindset, data-driven decisions and sound business judgment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of problem-solving
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce and/or affiliate marketing sector
- Good partner relationship management and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and is able to take pride in the quality of their work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to solve unforeseen problems logically and strategically
- Intercultural awareness and the ability to work in a dynamic matrix organization
- Entrepreneurial, data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Native-level German and Fluency in written and spoken English
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch withSabrina
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter