GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
- IT / Digital, E-commerce, AdTech / MarTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Account Coordinator iGraal & Shoop (f/m/d)
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- A healthy and safe work environment enrolled into a hybrid working model with the flexibility of working from home or from the office
- Possibility to work up to 6 weeks per year from all over the globe
- Local and international get-togethers - subject to local Covid-19 regulations
You will work for our Loyalty tribe, which includes portals: iGraal and Shoop, European leaders in cashback and rewards. These platforms alert customers with the best deals from customers' favourite websites and mobile apps to enjoy cashback and money-saving services instantly. Our brands offer customers cash rewards within a network of more than 4,000 online merchants and top-tier brands. As a result, since 2010, we have redistributed over €100 million in cashback.
We are currently looking for a (Junior) Account Manager (m/f/d) to join our Key Account Team - German Market in our office in Berlin or Paris for the number 1 players in Cashback Shoop & iGraal DE In Germany. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Manage and build relationships within a portfolio of brands in the German market
- Autonomously manage these accounts under the guidance of your team leads
- Proactively managing your partners in a transparent and professional manner
- Selling exposure opportunities and promotional packages to your partners by negotiating the best commission rates and fixed fees
- Being responsible for the development and KPI of your partners
- Work creatively with our partners to fulfill their immediate and wider business goals
- Prepare campaign reports and analysis for effective long-term growth
- Participate in wider project work as and when required
- Work strategically with the stakeholder teams like Marketing or Design to promote the partners
- Represent the company at industry events and any other additional duties as and when required
We are a match if you have...
- 1+ years’ relevant work experience
- An analytical mindset, data-driven decisions and sound business judgment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of problem-solving
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce and/or affiliate marketing sector
- Good partner relationship management and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and is able to take pride in the quality of their work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to solve unforeseen problems logically and strategically
- Intercultural awareness and the ability to work in a dynamic matrix organization
- Entrepreneurial, data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Native-level German and Fluency in written and spoken English
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch withSabrinatoday.
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter