Year of Founding2020
Average Age39 years old
Latest job listings
No openings for now, please check back in a few days!
RT @_magentix: Sur 285 sites:
- 107 sont restés sous #Magento1 / #OpenMage
- 48 ont migrés vers #Magento2
- 51 n'existent plus
- 32 sont so…
Front-Commerce develops an e-commerce solution that improves the shopping experience and brings flexibility to the e-merchant. We strive to build a product for people and companies who care about others. We value everyone involved in the projects we run: developers, merchants, marketing... and of course the consumer.
Front-Commerce's goal is to provide the best possible experience for:
- the e-merchant, by obtaining the best ROI for his e-commerce platform
- the consumer, with the smoothest shopping experience possible
- the developer, thanks to our focus on quality, modernity and productivity
Concerning our tech stack: we have developed a React-based agnostic PWA (Progressive Web App) connected to a GraphQL layer that interacts with the APIs of e-commerce platforms (headless commerce) such as Magento, Proximis, Shopify, ...
Since its launch in 2020, Front-Commerce has chosen a remote first organization. Our headquarters are in Toulouse but our teams are located throughout France in home offices or co-working spaces.
Empathy and benevolence, commitment to excellence and pragmatism are at the core of our company values. Our culture was immediately forged on an international level and we have built a cosmopolitan team. This leads us to use English as the default work language online and offline.
Due to our remote working organization, we are looking for experienced profiles until we have the structure to support juniors.
- Our office/remote working policy is very flexible: full remote, remote + co-work, full co-work - the choice is yours!
- Our offices are in a popular co-working space in Toulouse
- We organize offsite meetings, across several days, every 6 months. We enjoy seeing each other in a non-work context.
- We took advantage of our summer session in July 2021 to shoot photos and videos for our Welcome to the Jungle website.
Questions and answers on Front-Commerce