- Permanent contract
- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
Forest has been designed to help developers save time and provide business teams with a scalable tool tailored to their operations. At Forest Admin, we’ve developed an “admin panel framework” allowing any web-based projects to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their app’s back office.
Technically speaking, Forest Admin creates an admin API hosted by the client and deploys a cloud-based related admin panel UI. To build such a tool we re-thought the typical SaaS architecture in order not to require access to the client’s data, thereby introducing a new paradigm in the SaaS world!
We’re currently onboarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Shadow…) at an incredible pace and we want to keep accelerating our expansion. All apps (web, mobile, etc.) require an admin panel, which means we can impact virtually … all web powered businesses!
To succeed we are looking for an exceptionally strong profile to join our sales team and participate in our efforts to achieve widespread adoption of our “admin panel framework” by developer teams accross industries and geographies.
- Grow Forest Admin’s sales pipeline and build long lasting relationships with prospects
- Own qualifying calls, demos & negociations on both inbound and outbound leads
- Understand prospects’ needs and buying cycles to succesfully garner interest in the solution and turn them into paying customers
- Evangelize the Forest Admin vision through field marketing events and initiatives around targeted verticals
- Build, forecast, manage your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
We’re not looking for trained sales monkeys! We are looking for team members ready to hustle and show grit! We call it the Lumberjack/jill attitude!
Building from the ground up a brand new class of product is no easy task. Working in Sales at Forest Admin requires resilience, being comfortable working in an ever changing environment and navigating through complex sales cycles.
We’re looking for someone who ticks these boxes:
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized and autonomous, you can multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Excellent communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- Resourceful - Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Meet the Forest Admin team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn