- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- > 5 years
- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
Forest has been designed to help developers save time and provide business teams with a scalable tool tailored to their operations. At Forest Admin, we’ve developed an “admin panel framework” allowing any web-based projects to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their app’s back office.
Technically speaking, Forest Admin creates an admin API hosted by the client and deploys a cloud-based related admin panel UI. To build such a tool we re-thought the typical SaaS architecture in order not to require access to the client’s data, thereby introducing a new paradigm in the SaaS world!
We’re currently onboarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Shadow…) at an incredible pace and we want to keep accelerating our expansion. All apps (web, mobile, etc.) require an admin panel, which means we can impact virtually … all web-powered businesses!
To succeed we are looking for an exceptionally strong profile to join our sales team and help drive our outbound efforts to achieve widespread adoption of our “admin panel framework” by developer teams across industries and geographies.
- In charge of developing a profitable & scalable outbound strategy to meet our outreach acquisition goals
- In charge of building, implementing & monitoring the processes and growth plans to develop the outbound acquisition channel for the long term
- Responsible for on-time & accurate reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly) of the outbound acquisition channel activities & performance
Accountable for growing Forest Admin Outbound Sales pipeline, including:
- Researching relevant sales target according to our ICP
- Making outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads
- Handling demos and closing
- Developing tactical plans to generate interest and get control over the sales cycle
- Coordinating with our SE team to reach new business target
We’re not looking for trained sales monkeys! We are looking for team members ready to hustle and show grit! We call it the Lumberjack/jill attitude!
Building from the ground up a brand new product class is no easy task. Working in Sales at Forest Admin requires resilience, being comfortable working in an ever-changing environment and navigating through complex sales cycles.
We’re looking for someone who ticks these boxes:
- 5+ years of sales experience in a high growth B2D SaaS environment targeting SMBs or mid-market companies
- Deep understanding of the entire funnel of the outbound sales cycle and profound practical experience of each of the stages
- Deep proficiency in using Outreach tools
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Professional level in English
- Hustling person with hands-on capabilities
- Great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard-working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Vision and ambition meeting with our CEO
- Fit interview with the Head of Sales
- Case study followed by debrief interview with CEO & Head of Sales
- Ref checks & offer communication
Meet the Forest Admin team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn