Salesforce DevOps Engineer
- Permanent contract
- Environment / Sustainable Development, SaaS / Cloud Services, SocialTech / GreenTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Salesforce DevOps Engineer
- Permanent contract
Who are they?
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Their solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. They analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 1000 talented professionals representing more than 60 nationalities. The team is based around the globe, including offices in Paris, Barcelona, London, Dusseldorf, Warsaw, Mauritius, New York, Tunis, Hong Kong, Toronto and Tokyo. They hire remotely as well.
- Designing and implementing improvements and automation to the Salesforce applications lifecycle process.
- Lead, advocate and enforce solid CI/CD best practices
- Collaborating with Salesforce development teams, ensuring they follow DevOps procedures and best practices.
- Managing change control process.
- Constant education to increase professional qualifications.
Location: Warsaw/Remote from Poland
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Poland is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to change the world.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office hub in the heart of Warsaw. We have regular onsite and online team breakfasts. Our CSR team coordinates events where we can give back to local communities and ecosystems. At the office you can chill in break areas, enjoy a panorama of Warsaw or visit our lovely terrace.
EcoVadis will support you with all the necessary office equipment, holidays in line with Polish labor law, optional (fully covered or co-financed) health care and life insurance, Multisport card, French or Polish classes as well as a lunch card. Everyone at EcoVadis can also use a community service day when volunteering.
Please, share with us your English CV and we can guarantee a response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience in technical writing and documenting
- Relevant experience in Salesforce Development and release management
- Solid understanding of tools and best practices for Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of Salesforce development lifecycle models
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce Metadata API
- Experience deploying custom code, configurations and data across a Salesforce environment
- Experience in migration and version control of meta-data and data-driven configuration (i.e. Salesforce Revenue Cloud)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps
- Certifications in Salesforce such as Salesforce Administrator / Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Experience in working in large environments with multiple work streams and vendors
- Experience with AppExchange packages installation and configuration
- Experience in automating sandbox management
- Understanding different Salesforce development models
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn