- Shipping and Ground Transport, Mobility
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Project Manager, Autonomous Vehicles Deployment - Permanent full time - Berlin (m/f/d)
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
EasyMile is a leader in software and complete solutions for driverless goods and passenger transport, and the number one provider of autonomous shuttles in the world. It partners with blue-chip manufacturers to autonomize their vehicles with award-winning technology built on safety-by-design, ready for deployment today, with clear client benefits.
Since 2014, the company has become known for quality delivery and real-world deployments. EasyMile’s proven technology has driven autonomously in 300+ locations in more than 30 countries, over 1, 000,000km.
With several mass operations around the world EasyMile was the first to deploy fully driverless at Level 4 of autonomous driving and has the highest number of remotely supervised operations (10+) on the market to date. It is also the first autonomous vehicle solutions provider to be ISO 9001:2015 certified.
EasyMile has more than 280 employees in four locations (Toulouse, Berlin, Denver and Singapore), doubling its headcount every 2 years.
We are looking for highly motivated people to build the road ahead and invent solutions to challenges never met before. Creativity and perseverance is your attitude? We are looking for you!
- An ambitious and meaningful mission
- Brand new office in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg
- Free non-alcoholic beverages
- Teambuildings, events for Christmas and EasyMile anniversary, and many other occasions to meet your colleagues: EZtalks to share your passions, sport, games…
- Find out other good reasons to join us on our career page!
- Contract: permanent, full time
- Location: based in Berlin, Germany
- Frequent business travels across Germany and Europe
The Vehicles Deployment Project Managers are in charge of preparing, enabling, and coordinating the delivery and entry into service of EasyMile’s vehicles on customer’s sites and the commissioning of the vehicles and service level with the customers.
- Initiate, drive and successfully deliver EasyMile driverless vehicles deployment projects with a focus on our logistic customers
- Conduct projects feasibility studies on clients’ sites and contribute to the functional specifications of our mobility solution, and vehicles’ safety and service level
- Coordinate the on-site delivery, deployment, and entry into service of our driverless vehicles, with the support of our Vehicles Deployment Engineers, and product teams
- Manage authorization processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage customer’s expectations, between their understanding of the product’s maturity and performance levels and the safety and operational constraints for the on-site deployment of the vehicles, from the early phases of project definition to the final commissioning
- Maintain regular customer contact and follow-up to anticipate project, support, or training needs while maintaining customer satisfaction during and after the project and during the operational service of our vehicles
- Set project governance, manage risks and variations in project scope, manage internal and external stakeholders, oversee project financials
- Ensure that contractual commitments are being met both by EasyMile and its customers, and manage invoicing and budget control
- Ensure that EasyMile processes, methods, and best practices are followed by our teams, customers, and partners to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products
- Provide regular project feedback to Management, Product Management, and Maintenance and Support teams
- Contribute to pre-sales initiatives (presentations of our project delivery capabilities, response to RFIs/RFPs, etc.)
- Contribute to project methodologies and best practices, continuous improvement, and update of project documentation and tools
The position is based in Berlin (Germany), with travels across the DACH region.
Integration into the team will require training for a few weeks in Toulouse (France) and a mentorship period with some of our most experienced project managers.
There is no typical profile at EasyMile, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong! Don’t hesitate to apply if you are motivated and interested by innovative transportation and technologie
Your skills and experience
- A Master’s degree of Business engineer or Engineer in IT, Robotics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or Electronics is preferred
- Prior experience in successfully delivering fixed-priced projects, with a focus on customer expectations management, and satisfaction
- Prior experience in innovative and constantly evolving fields such as Autonomous Vehicles, or a previous experience in the field of passenger services or logistics
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (in-house and industry standard)
- Fluent in German and English, French would be a big plus
- Driving licence, ready to be traveling to customers’ sites up to 30%
- Service and client-oriented, sense of initiative, objective driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, positive attitude, concise and reporting prone
- Highly flexible and able to continuously adapt to projects and customers’ constraints
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural and decentralized environment
- Commitment to knowledge, thoroughness, and customer satisfaction
- 30 minutes call with the recruitment team
- Meeting with the Field Services Coordinator DACH
- Interview with the Managing Director DACH
- Video interview with the recruitment team
All our offers are open to candidates with disabilities and all genders
By applying to this offer, you consent that your personal data (including but not limited to your first name, surname, phone number, email address, and resume) will be processed by EasyMile during the whole recruitment process, in compliance with all applicable law including the General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679. You can exercise your rights at firstname.lastname@example.org and, if appropriate, make a complaint to the BfDi on www.bfdi.bund.de.
Indem Sie sich auf dieses Angebot bewerben, erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Ihre persönlichen Daten (wie Name, Vorname, Telefonnummer, E-Mail-Adresse und Lebenslauf) von der Firma EasyMile für und während der gesamten Dauer der Einstellung verwendet warden, im Einklang mit allen geltenden Rechtsvorschriften, einschließlich der allgemeinen Datenschutzverordnung UE 2016/679. Um Ihre Rechte auszuüben können Sie sich an email@example.com wenden und gegebenenfalls eine Beschwerde bei der BfDi auf www.bfdi.bund.de einreichen.