- Shipping and Ground Transport, Mobility
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Project Manager Autonomous Vehicles - Internship Berlin
- Internship (6 month(s))
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
EasyMile provides industry-leading software and complete solutions for driverless mobility and goods transportation.
We partner with blue-chip manufacturers to autonomize their vehicles with our award-winning technology. It is built on safety-by-design and ready for deployment today.
Our people mover solution, the EZ10 driverless shuttle, connects transport in both private and public locations, and is 100% electric. For material handling, our TractEasy tow-truck offers cross/indoor-outdoor ground transportation 24/7 at factories and industrial sites. We have a powerful fleet management and supervision system, and are continuously growing our portfolio, working on more vehicle types with our adaptable software.
Clients include the world’s leading transport operators, city authorities, airports, corporations, business parks, universities, car manufacturers, logistics centers and industrial sites.
We have investors who are also technical partners for a powerful technology roadmap.
EasyMile’s team is made up of close to 270 highly-skilled experts specializing in robotics, robotics, computer vision and vehicle dynamics.
We are looking for highly motivated people to build the road ahead and invent solutions to challenges never met before. Creativity and perseverance is your attitude? We are looking for you!
- An ambitious and meaningful mission
- Brand new office in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg
- Free non-alcoholic beverages, possibly the best coffee in town
- Teambuildings, events for Christmas and EasyMile anniversary, and many other occasions to meet your colleagues: EZtalks to share your passions, sport, games…
- Find out other good reasons to join us on our career page!
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Berlin
- Internship subject: Supervision and KPI reporting of autonomous outdoor logistics projects
- Internship Tutor: Michael Urbanski, Field Services Coordinator
You will join a dynamic team composed passionate EasyMilers, who work in Agile mode and with challenging objectives of certification and performance. We are about 20 people working from in loft style offices in the heart of Berlin.
In order to further develop our leading position in the market of driverless technologies for people mover and outdoor logistic transports, we are looking for a highly-motivated and autonomously working intern. You will work in close collaboration with a senior project manager but will have your own missions. After learning how to handle an autonomous tractor you will support the supervision team for running autonomous projects:
- Evaluate collected data extracted from autonomous vehicles
- Report collected KPIs to different stakeholders
- Support change management at leading German industry
- Create a new standard of project documentation for a new type of project
There is no typical profile at EasyMile, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong! Don’t hesitate to apply if you interested in paving the way to driverless technologies
This internhip is made for you if you are willing to see in the first row how the landscape of autonomous vehicles will change our daily lives. It requires a proactive mindset and lots of autonomy in the organization of your activity, in order to match the team’s and customers’ expectations!
We are looking for:
- Student enrolled in a business or engineering program or relevant field
- Fluent in German. Excellent written and verbal skills in English (C1 Level)
- Technical background, preferably in the area of new mobility and autonomous driving
- High work autonomy and desire to develop own projects
- Teamwork and high interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify the needs of our customers
- Good knowledge of Google workspace
- Mastering of French language
- Experience in sales management and/or in field of New Mobility or Autonomous Driving
- 30 minutes call with the recruitment team
- Onsite meeting with the tutor and the team
- One hour video interview with the recruitment manager
All our offers are open to candidates with disabilities and all genders
By applying to this offer, you consent that your personal data (including but not limited to your first name, surname, phone number, email address, and resume) will be processed by EasyMile during the whole recruitment process, in compliance with all applicable law including the General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679. You can exercise your rights at firstname.lastname@example.org and, if appropriate, make a complaint to the BfDi on www.bfdi.bund.de.
Indem Sie sich auf dieses Angebot bewerben, erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Ihre persönlichen Daten (wie Name, Vorname, Telefonnummer, E-Mail-Adresse und Lebenslauf) von der Firma EasyMile für und während der gesamten Dauer der Einstellung verwendet warden, im Einklang mit allen geltenden Rechtsvorschriften, einschließlich der allgemeinen Datenschutzverordnung UE 2016/679. Um Ihre Rechte auszuüben können Sie sich an email@example.com wenden und gegebenenfalls eine Beschwerde bei der BfDi auf www.bfdi.bund.de einreichen.