Fullstack Engineer (F/H)
- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 2 ans
- IT / Digital, Publicité
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Fullstack Engineer (F/H)
Since our creation in 2007, we have set the ambition to become one of the main players in Adtech in Europe by continuously innovating on how to boost Advertisers’ campaign performance when facing lead generation budgets.
Our formula? We provide a paid marketing technology, « Dolead Performance », generating ready-to-sell leads on a performance basis and at scale. This unique cutting edge technology boost advertisers’ growth while controlling their acquisition costs. Our secret ingredients? 10 years of “poc and scale” and “data wins arguments” relaying on a strong R&D Lab.
Our technology has attracted both our customers and our investors. Used each month by more than 350 customers and awarded by our technical partners (Google Adwords, Bing Ads etc.), we raised $15 million in June 2018.
Encouraged by this confidence, our adventure is now becoming international. We opened in 2019 a US office in Boston and will continue our development in Europe, especially in Paris, Madrid, Milan and London. We are currently a team of 60 people and we are expecting to welcome 20 additional talents in the next 6 months.
Dolead is above all an international and dynamic team of hard working people. We have strong start-up culture and values (https://urlz.fr/88HL).
You’ve heard of start-ups that scale up, haven’t you? You could be part of this great adventure!
Descriptif du poste
As Full-Stack Engineer, you will join a team more backend oriented and help it to rework and rethink the whole UI of the Lead-as-a-Service product. You will help your team to develop and grow as a SaaS product, and allow us to propose more features and a better quality to our customers.
You will be deeply involved in the development process, from the design to the delivery, and so you will contribute to make of Dolead the most convincing SaaS experience for our users, internals and externals.
You daily tasks will be :
- Conceive, develop and ship new features regarding our repartition engine, in a rapidly growing environment.
- Build the future of our highly scalable SaaS platform, and (re)think the operational processes to be the most efficient possible.
- Think out of the box for innovative solutions.
- Ensure our quality KPI are followed
- To summarize, be part of a talented and motivated team.
Quick view on our technical stack is :
- Backend: Python, Flask, Celery
- Front-end: React/Redux
- Databases: MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
- DevOps: Debian, AWS, ansible, Docker, etc…
Why joining us?
You will be a member of a highly-skilled team, composed from eclectic people with a shared passion for development and knowledge spreading.
Here are some advantages:
- Top of the notch laptop : Dell XPS or Macbook Pro
- Remote allowed one day a week
- Team Building twice a year
- Tickets to tech conference
- Health insurance 100% supported by the company
- Lunch Ticket
And much more!
- You have a first significant experience in FrontEnd development
- Bonus point for ReactJS projects
- Bonus point for having worked on a SaaS product (B2B, B2C)
- You have a first experience in BackEnd development, or you are willing to learn it fast
- Bonus point for backend with scripting languages, ideally Python
- You are autonomous; proactive, and takes initiative to achieve your target
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment
- You are analytical, number-oriented and rigorous
- You are flexible and able to cope well with change
- You are fluent in English
- You share Dolead’s Corporate Values and Vision, Mission, Ambition
Déroulement des entretiens
First round: Phone interview with Head of Engineering
Second round: Online technical test - 40 min
Third Round: Face to Face technical test (Case Study) - 1h30
Last round: Face to face interview with our CEO and/or HR
Découvrez l'équipe de Dolead
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn