- Advertising, IT / Digital
- From 50 to 250 employees
Chief of Staff to the US CEO
- Internship (6 month(s))
This position was filled!
Since our creation in 2007, we have set the ambition to be one of the main players in Martech in Europe by continuously innovating on how to boost Advertisers’ campaign performance when facing lead generation budgets.
Our formula? We provide a paid marketing technology generating ready to sell leads on a performance basis at scale. This unique cutting edge technology boost advertisers growth while controlling their acquisition costs. Our secret ingredients? 10 years of “poc and scale” and “data wins arguments” relaying on a strong research and development Lab.
Our technology has attracted our customers and investors. Used each month by more than 350 customers and awarded by our technical partners (Google Adwords, Bing Ads etc.), we raised $15 million in June 2018!
Encouraged by this confidence, our adventure is now becoming international. We just opened a US office in Boston and will continue our development in Europe, especially in Paris, Madrid, Milan and London. Currently 40 employees, we are awaiting 40 additional talents among us by the end of June 2019!
Dolead is above all an international and dynamic team of hard working people. We have a strong start-up culture and values ( https://urlz.fr/88HL ).
You’ve heard of Start-ups that Scale up! You could be part of this great adventure!
We are looking for a real chief of staff for Dolead’s US CEO as part of the opening of its Boston office. This internship will be full of rich and varied missions and will offer you an international entrepreneurial experience :
Sales & Marketing machine:
- Help set-up the best US Sales & Marketing machine to generate visitors, leads and sales. Work on tools, marketing & sales assets, freelances & agency coordination, growth hacking tips.
- Reporting & analysis: work on sales performance management (implementation and monitoring of dashboards and KPIs)
- Keep in touch with Europe to share best practices, knowledge and opportunities.
- Work hand to hand with European Marketing Operations & Traffic management teams
- Make sure we deliver on time both the landing pages and the advertising campaigns. Help our sales team provide the best customer experience.
- Campaigns performance analysis: help the sales team identify and scale Revenue & Gross Margin growth opportunities among the existing US customers campaigns database.
HR - Finance - Office Management and more:
- Missions related to the set up of a local office abroad: financial analyses, HR missions (recruitment, contracts, corporate culture…), legal missions etc.
- Basically everything that could help the CEO focus get more traction on the US Market!
- You are a final year business school student
- You dream of an international experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multi-task
- Analytical, number-oriented and rigorous
- Flexible and able to cope well with change
- Fluent in English & French
You share Dolead’s Corporate Values and Vision, Mission, Ambition.
We are very attentive to the developments of our trainees and offer them a fulfilling working environment with real operational and strategic missions.
Conduct of interviews:
- HR screen
- Interview with the Head of NAM & US CEO Arthur Saint-Père
- Call-Hangouts with 1st US employee
Meet the Dolead team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn