Founded in 2005, Diabolocom is the leading European provider of SaaS contact center solutions. In the last 4 years, Diabolocom has experienced double-digit growth each year.
Today, we are at the turning point of our development, looking for new talented team players.
Diabolocom helps to streamline millions of customer journeys for companies of all sizes, in more than 60 countries. Diabolocom accompanies both Customer Service and Sales teams, providing a strategic tool for them to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, SMS), and to increase their own KPIs (NPS, leads conversion, revenue…).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services.
Customer success stories: Carrefour, Air Liquide, Essilor, SNCF, La Poste, ManoMano, Meilleurtaux.com, Solocal, Leboncoin...
- People with great ambition, for themselves, the company they work in and the clients they work with.
- Taste for challenge and problem solving
- Great interpersonal skills and commitment for teamwork
- Strong desire to “make a difference” in their role
- Rich and challenging environment both from business and technology standpoints
- Lots of opportunities to learn new things, skills and grow fast as a professional
- International context (employees located in 7 countries, with 15 nationalities, solutions deployed on the 5 continents)
- Managers dedicated and available for their teams
- Agile organization with streamlined processes
- Lots of gathering events (afterworks, dinners, lunches) and 2 large team building events in fancy destinations (work hard, play hard ;)
- Gender Equity Index (GEI): 88/100