- From 50 to 250 employees
Product Trainer - Paris, France
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Diabolocom develops and operates a cutting-edge cloud platform used by renowned brands to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, sms).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services. On top of rich business-oriented user interfaces, we provide APIs and toolkits that allow our customers to build automations and implement advanced workflows around customer interaction. This is what we call Augmented Customer Interaction.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud located in datacenters around Europe and built on our own voice and Internet networks. We also run operations for our clients in the US, South America, Africa and Asia by deploying our solutions on Amazon AWS and Google platforms.
As a member of our Training team, you will be responsible for providing the initial comprehensive training program to our new clients, as well as helping existing client to ramp up on specific matters based on their needs.
One of the key values of Diabolocom is the strong relationship and partnership we build with our clients, right from the beginning. As a trainer, you are a builder of that relationship, allowing our clients to see the value and benefits of our products and feel our commitment to serving them in their business, through your understanding of their needs and your empathy.
- Build and maintain flexible and articulated training programs
- Deliver training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. on site or remotely for customers around the globe
- Develop user guides and FAQs for the best possible use of our solution
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, videos etc.) before all your training session
- Train our internal teams in the context of onboarding, feedback and sharing of best practices
- Extensive travel to our customers in France or abroad (Ireland, Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium…)
- You have a great sense of service
- You have a great sense of empathy
- You enjoy sharing knowledge and teaching.
- You enjoy speaking in public
- You are curious, ambitious and autonomous
- You are organized and structured in your work and communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication in French and in English
Big pluses are:
- Experience as a trainer
- Experience in the field of technical support and user assistance
- Experience in telecom sector
- Appetence for the IT / software sector
- Command of German and/or Spanish language
- Call with the HR
- Call with the Head of Training
- On-site interview with manager and COO
Meet the Diabolocom team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn