D-EDGE Hospitality Solutions
- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services, Tourism
- From 250 to 2000 employees
People Management Executive (M/F/NB)
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 3 years
Who are they?
Have you ever booked a hotel online? Then you’ve probably used D-EDGE without knowing it.
Every day, we help more than 17,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
Amongst the 500+ D-EDGERS, the Tech and Product team is made up of a hundred or so enthusiasts who are reinventing hotel booking for both the traveller and the hotelier.
As a subsidiary of the Accor group, D-EDGE simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
We are looking for a People Management Executive - Asia Pacific based out of the Singapore office. The position reports to the Director of Talent Asia Pacific. The department has a dotted reporting line to the global Talent department based in Paris, France.
- Accurate and timely payroll management in line with the different legislations: collect and input of variable elements, contact with overseas agencies, thorough checks and correction of anomalies, validation of payments, link with finance department for monthly closure. Submission of information legally required by the Singapore government.·
- Key contact for overseas recruitment and payroll agencies.
- Talent recruitment: sourcing (direct and through external agencies), and selection process.
- Employment contract, incentive, bonus and addendum. In charge of working pass application, renewal and cancellation. Contact with Singapore Ministry Of Manpower and related agencies.
- Onboarding and offboarding of team members: Office access, equipment, training plan, insurance.
- Administration of Talent-related softwares and Intranet: Accurate employee information, job description, leaves, goals and reviews.
- Office management: Ensure compliance to hygiene, maintenance and security rules. Maintain all equipment in working order. Manage stationery supply. Project manage office renovation work or search if required.
- Ensure an office conducive to collaboration and team spirit: regular event and activity organization.
- Ensure compliance to company policies: travel, expense claims, leaves.Ensure operations are environment-friendly and are designed with sustainability in mind.
- Point of contact of employees for all questions related to their life within the company.
- Relay all company-wide initiatives in Asia Pacific.
- Is service-oriented, outgoing and approachable
- Is willing to work within an international team
- Can be trusted with confidential information
- Is organized, detailed and reliable, Is proactive with relevant ideas to improve work environment
- Is able to manage crisis
- Has an experience in a similar position for at least 3 years, ideally in a scale up and with an Asia Pacific perimeter
- Speaks and writes English fluently. Another Asian language is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Singapore Employment Act
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary, Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) and Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- An Accor employee card with discount on hotel bookings
- Comfortable office right at Novena MRT station.
- Interview with Director of People Management, APAC
- Interview with Managing Director, APAC
- Interview with Chief People Officer.
… and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
Please be aware that we will be asking for work references.
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status