- Début : October 1, 2019
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 2 ans
- Logistique, Mobilité, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Borned in 2014, Cubyn entered the logistics industry focusing on e-merchant willing to outsource their logistics and became a leader in the 1st-mile logistics segment. It was the beginning of the pick-pack-ship service, now empowering hundreds of e-merchant around Paris.
in April 2019 Cubyn launched its new fully integrated fulfillment solution, now allowing e-merchant to stock their items in Cubyn’s warehouse and automatically process their orders.
With this new offer, the addressable market is now tenfold and Cubyn wants to pursue its growth of 300% per year.
Descriptif du poste
As a Growth-Hacker you’ll be working with the Growth Lead to set the growth strategy, build your own experiments and analyse them.
You are ambitious, always raise the standards, thrive on going the extra-mile and have a “getting things done” mindset. This is a real opportunity for you to make a difference and measure your impact in a faced paced environment !
- Optimise each step of the acquisition funnel leveraging data and technology
- Find new ways of generating and qualifying leads
- Design, build and analyse growth experiments
- 2 years in a growth/marketing team
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You are tech savvy
- You are not afraid of coding or running SQL queries
Découvrez l'équipe de Cubyn
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn