- FinTech / InsurTech, Digital
Software QA Engineer
- Starting date:
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 2 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Creative Dock is a company builder. They create innovative projects for their clients from the ground up and launch them on the market. Among their “offspring” are more than 50 start-ups, which include Zonky, Mutumutu, Pointa, SingleCase, or HoppyGo.
Besides founding new start-ups, the company focuses on rebuilding processes and customer journeys in big corporations. They currently operate in 10 European countries employing roughly 450 people. The company develops new projects in several business sectors – they specialize in fintech, insurtech, eHealth, p2p sharing, and publishing among other things.
They believe in managing as much work as they can in-house as opposed to excessive outsourcing. Each project has its own team supported by in-house delivery teams (IT, UX, big data, blockchain, innovations, digital marketing, content, branding, and advertising). Thanks to that, they are able to remain in startup mode and execute the steps quickly without time-consuming processes.
They’re not fond of empty words but rather devote their energy to honest work. Their goal is to expand to other European countries, so they can offer their digital projects and scale the products fast across the continent.
Currently, we are building a fintech project for one of the largest financial institutions and we’re looking for a teammate to join our new team in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.
- Testing the application in Arabic - checking the correctness of texts.
- Mobile app (iOS/Android) understanding and mobile application testing knowledge.
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase test coverage and the level of automation.
- Creating/executing test plans and test cases for all our applications.
- Performing manual tests of mobile and web based Applications.
- At least two years of experience in testing.
- Familiarity with test case management (Jira – Xray).
- In-depth knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies.
- Work experience in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP, Kanban).
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Strong team player with excellent time management skills.
- Proficient usage of English – written and spoken.
- Open to learning new technologies and test automation.
- Understanding modern approaches to code quality, various types of automated tests, CI/CD etc.
- Appium/Selenium test automation experience.
- Hands-on experience with Git.
Processing time: 3-4 weeks
- Screening phone call
- One on one interview with HR and hiring manager/ project lead
- Bootcamp (1 day spent with your potential team - we understand it may sound like a lot to ask, but it is worth it)