- FinTech / InsurTech, Digital
- Starting date:
- Occasional remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 2 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Creative Dock is a company builder. They create innovative projects for their clients from the ground up and launch them on the market. Among their “offspring” are more than 50 start-ups, which include Zonky, Mutumutu, Pointa, SingleCase, or HoppyGo.
Besides founding new start-ups, the company focuses on rebuilding processes and customer journeys in big corporations. They currently operate in 10 European countries employing roughly 450 people. The company develops new projects in several business sectors – they specialize in fintech, insurtech, eHealth, p2p sharing, and publishing among other things.
They believe in managing as much work as they can in-house as opposed to excessive outsourcing. Each project has its own team supported by in-house delivery teams (IT, UX, big data, blockchain, innovations, digital marketing, content, branding, and advertising). Thanks to that, they are able to remain in startup mode and execute the steps quickly without time-consuming processes.
They’re not fond of empty words but rather devote their energy to honest work. Their goal is to expand to other European countries, so they can offer their digital projects and scale the products fast across the continent.
Creative Dock is the place for you. It’s where you get to showcase your talent, help build products & services from start to finish, and learn from top people across industries.
We are looking for a new member of our innovation team.
- Market Analysis – identify trends, leading startups, customer behavior now and in the future. On the other hand, investigate market size and potential, competition locally and globally and derive insights that will help us build new products.
- Customer Research – F2F interviews, focus groups, identifying leading communities, follow up calls with customers, direct sales and all other activities needed to identify core emotions and customer problems.
- Product Development – as member of project team works on shaping insights into products that will change the market. Helps determine product features, value proposition, positioning, target market, pricing, etc.
- Business Models & Processes - as member of project team works on defining business models including go to market strategy, business cases and processes for successful MVP launch and scaling of products.
At Creative Dock, experience counts but willingness to learn is even more important. A super-formal environment? Not for us. Complicated processes? No, thanks. We value team spirit and open communication, simplicity, and getting things done. We love to see people grow, come up with ideas and implement them on a daily basis.
What makes us stand out?
We know the right fit is everything.
You’ll get invited for a 1 to 2-day-long “bootcamp” with your future team to see if we’re a good match.
We love to share knowledge.
Apart from regular in-house workshops, our Creative Talks have become a place-to-be for pros to meet up and learn from each other.
Failure doesn’t scare us.
Mistakes are a part of life. We don’t make a fuss about them – we fail, we learn, we try again.
Creative Dock is currently an international melting pot of 350+ people with various skill sets & professional backgrounds.
We transcend borders.
We currently operate in 10 offices all over Europe. You, too, might get a chance to work on one of our projects abroad.
- 2+ years’ professional experience in product development and management
- Strong ability to draw tangible insights from wide range of qualitative and quantitative research data and come up with product solutions that fit customer and business needs
- High level of independency in delivering and following up with the tasks
- Proactive approach
- Business driven mindset
- Enthusiastic about building new products
- Familiar with Google apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Willingness to travel (innovation team is in Prague, but we have a few offices in other countries)
- Also professional fluency in English
Processing time: 4 weeks
- screening phone call
- one on one interview with HR and hiring manager/ project lead
- bootcamp (1-2 days spent with your potential team - we understand it may sound like a lot to ask, but it is worth it)
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter