- FinTech / InsurTech, Digital
DevOps Team Lead
- Possible full remote
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Creative Dock is a company builder. They create innovative projects for their clients from the ground up and launch them on the market. Among their “offspring” are more than 50 start-ups, which include Zonky, Mutumutu, Pointa, SingleCase, or HoppyGo.
Besides founding new start-ups, the company focuses on rebuilding processes and customer journeys in big corporations. They currently operate in 10 European countries employing roughly 450 people. The company develops new projects in several business sectors – they specialize in fintech, insurtech, eHealth, p2p sharing, and publishing among other things.
They believe in managing as much work as they can in-house as opposed to excessive outsourcing. Each project has its own team supported by in-house delivery teams (IT, UX, big data, blockchain, innovations, digital marketing, content, branding, and advertising). Thanks to that, they are able to remain in startup mode and execute the steps quickly without time-consuming processes.
They’re not fond of empty words but rather devote their energy to honest work. Their goal is to expand to other European countries, so they can offer their digital projects and scale the products fast across the continent.
Fairo is the most modern mobile bank for freelancers (private entrepreneurs) 📱. We offer business & private accounts, private & business debit cards, a suite of payment options, FX, and a number of other use cases packaged in fully digital onboarding. On top of that, we offer set-on beyond banking features like nobody else: invoicing, accounting, and fully automatic tax submission. All unique solutions are built specifically for freelancers 👌.
Like most freelance workers, we hated everything to do with tedious administrative work — going to branch offices for simple payments, long and complicated account opening, picking debit cards at the post office, invoicing, accounting, and tax reporting. And it got us thinking — why is this still so hard and time-consuming? We offer a better solution! That’s why we made Fairo 💥 — Powered by Raiffeisen Bank.
📢 Currently, we’re looking for a DevOps Team Leader! 📢
What you will do 💪:
- Lead team of a few fellow DevOps engineers and L2 administrators: help with task assignments, check if the work is done, calibrate procedures and processes to stay effective and be an Ops part in Development Operations cooperation (which part of cluster scaling is on development and what is done by DevOps).
- Participate in design and preparation of delivery pipelines and Environment preparation.
- Monitor the infrastructure - stability, performance, and cost. Providing a stable environment for a reasonable cost to the customer and development.
- Firefighting any issue when things don’t go as planned.
- Document the procedure, document processes, and take care of the execution of access management.
What do you need/what we’re looking for 🕵️:
- To like DevOps.
- Good organization skills.
- It Operations knowledge.
- Experience with cloud and infrastructure as a code approach.
- AWS knowledge and familiarity with tech stack consisting of AWS Gateway, ambassador, Kube cluster, RDS (Postgre).
The plus will be a previous experience with 👍:
Did we catch your attention? Then send us your CV📩 .
We’re excited to hear from you! 😍
Processing time: 3-4 weeks
- Screening phone call
- One on one interview with HR and hiring manager/ project lead
- Bootcamp (1 day spent with your potential team - we understand it may sound like a lot to ask, but it is worth it)
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter