- FinTech / InsurTech, Digital
- Occasional remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 1 year
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Creative Dock is a company builder. They create innovative projects for their clients from the ground up and launch them on the market. Among their “offspring” are more than 50 start-ups, which include Zonky, Mutumutu, Pointa, SingleCase, or HoppyGo.
Besides founding new start-ups, the company focuses on rebuilding processes and customer journeys in big corporations. They currently operate in 10 European countries employing roughly 450 people. The company develops new projects in several business sectors – they specialize in fintech, insurtech, eHealth, p2p sharing, and publishing among other things.
They believe in managing as much work as they can in-house as opposed to excessive outsourcing. Each project has its own team supported by in-house delivery teams (IT, UX, big data, blockchain, innovations, digital marketing, content, branding, and advertising). Thanks to that, they are able to remain in startup mode and execute the steps quickly without time-consuming processes.
They’re not fond of empty words but rather devote their energy to honest work. Their goal is to expand to other European countries, so they can offer their digital projects and scale the products fast across the continent.
Creative Dock is the place for you. It’s where you get to showcase your talent, help build products & services from start to finish, and learn from top people across industries.
We are looking for Data Analyst who will step up and accept the challenge of working on multiple projects at once and still keep high‑quality working standards. All this in the rapid‑growing agile environment of Creative Dock where you can build a company from a scratch.
At Creative Dock, experience counts but willingness to learn is even more important. A super-formal environment? Not for us. Complicated processes? No, thanks. We value team spirit and open communication, simplicity, and getting things done. We love to see people grow, come up with ideas and implement them on a daily basis.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
What are we looking for:
- At least 1 year of experience in Data analytics.
- Knowledge of at least one data programming language (SQL, Python, R).
- Knowledge of data infrastructure tools (ETL) favourable.
- Strong analytical skills such as business interpretation of results and making suggestions for business owners.
- Proactive, curious approach to everything - we are looking for dynamic, energetic people who are not afraid to suggest new ways of doing things.
Processing time: 3-4 weeks
- Screening phone call.
- One on one interview with HR and hiring manager/ project lead.
- Bootcamp (1 day spent with your potential team - we understand it may sound like a lot to ask, but it is worth it).
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter