ABOUT THE ROLE
As pioneers in scientific, quantitative trading, we explore more and more datasets in order to shape and consolidate our trading decisions. The Data Technology team works closely with Research teams to integrate new datasets and make sure data integration pipelines run smoothly and efficiently.
Data is the fuel that powers our investment strategies: intraday price dynamics are used to better our investment decisions; buy/sell intents of market participants help to trade at the best available price…
You will join our New York office.
Base salary 105-170 K-USD
Your main responsibility will be to make sure that they have all the data and tools they need to improve our trading strategies, including:
· Integration of ‘trial’ datasets
· Development & monitoring of data pipelines
· Technical support to quant researchers
· Contribution to our platform tooling
We choose between python and C++ for our developments based on the technical requirements with occasional Linux bash scripting and SQL. The job will involve a diverse set of tasks, including collaboration with quant research, so there will be plenty opportunities to grow.
· You have a Master Degree from an engineering school or university equivalent
· You have at least 3 years experience in data analysis or similar role
· You have a working visa allowing you to work in the USA
· You have experience in python
· You have an ability to work on Linux environment
· You are a team player and have good communication skills
· You are interested in technology
· You are fluent in written & spoken English
· Your “plusses”
o C++ not required but is a plus
o Knowledge of French is a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
We are continuously striving to be an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit any discrimination based on sex, disability, origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, or religion. We believe that our diversity, breadth of experience, and multiple points of view are among the leading factors in our success.
CFM is a signatory of the Women Empowerment Principles