- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Data Product Manager
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 4 years
Who are they?
SaaS apps are now everywhere to make our working life easier. Who hasn’t used Notion, Airtable, Atlassian, Adobe or Zoom at least once? Easily accessible, innovative and less expensive, this massive and widespread use is part of an underlying trend that is accelerating continuously. It offers employees new ways of working. This is what we call Business Led-IT.
Beamy centralises SaaS knowledge on a single platform to master usage, optimise contracts and mitigate associated risks. Beamy helps to build an effective SaaS governance between all key stakeholders (Business Units, CIOs, CISOs, DPOs etc.) by using powerful automated workflows.
In this way, Beamy re-establishes communication between the business teams (Marketing, HR, Finance, etc.) and the IT department. The entire company can then orchestrate their digitalisation through a single platform in a secured, compliant and transparent way.
The successful use of Beamy by our customers is based on data. Without the Data Team, it would be impossible to fulfil Beamy's first promise : Shadow IT detection. For 2023, we have decided to reinforce this stream and grow our Data team. This is why our team need a Data Product Manager !
Your responsibilities :
Define the strategy of the Customer Data Integration :
- Define what the next innovative data source will be in order to build the best detection technology…(both in terms of technical value and business value)
- Document results by categorising them by data source for each client, and develop business cases related to data detection.
- Specify the back-office we need to process the data in a scalable way (Business rules, Workflows, Apps, Etc.).
Build roadmap, compile backlog, present release plans with the Engineering and Data teams.
Work with Beamy’s different teams to :
- Gather & prioritize feedbacks from clients & market
- Provide insights around the data roadmap
What we offer:
- A competitive salary + stock options 💰(Our salary grid focuses on two variables : your level of impact in the organisation and your job expertise observed during our interviews)(We frequently Benchmark with Radford)
- A strong transparency culture (salaries and financial situation of the company shared internally, transparent career tracks...) coupled to an excellent and healthy atmosphere (no micromanagement, strong autonomy...)
- Office in the heart of Paris, at Opera, (9th district)
- A key position in our organisation and the opportunity to be a fundamental player in Beamy's acceleration and international scale
- The best health mutual and lunch vouchers available (Alan & Swile) + RTT
As we're growing fast, new challenges arise, requiring creativity and a willingness to take responsibility.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Data PM
- You have already mastered the life cycle and development of a data product in an early stage startup (Data team of less than 5 persons)
- You have technical knowledge of data infrastructure (at least SQL)
- You have excellent communication skills, in order to adapt your speech to the less technical among us and make yourself perfectly understood
- You can communicate clearly in both written and oral form in English and French
- You have already worked in a SaaS with a **tech-led product with a data part (**integrations to the client to extract data)
- You have interest in understanding and solving Business data challenges
Application & Hiring process:
We are looking for an overview of your background (either a resume or a Linkedin profile) and a short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future @Beamy
We'll review your application and we'll get back to you within a week. Be sure you will hear from us 🙃
Our hiring process for this role:
- A 30min Introduction call with Leslye - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to make sure our expectations are aligned.
- A 30min video call with Tahir - CTO to deep dive into the role and to check that your skillset and mindset fit for the job.
- A Case study
- 1h of Who Interview with the HR team, to make sure we're a great fit in terms of culture
- On-site session to get a feel of the work atmosphere during a lunch + reference check
Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Beamy, we value respectful debate and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions, so we are looking for diverse perspectives as long as you meet our minimum criteria.
You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description!