- Big Data, Recruitment, Software
- Paris, Berlin, London, New York
- View website
Boosted by algorithms and a good dose of AI, our technical architecture is powered by a modern and powerful stack.
- Decoupled (Headless) via the use of the winning combination of Vue.JS / GraphQL / Laravel - Lumen / Couchbase - MySQL with a strong attachment to open source technologies
- Orchestrated by our Core team via a full CI/CD with a TDD and automation oriented vision.
Daily en stand up meeting for the team
- Knowledge sharing meetings / R&D presentations twice a month
- Team building in places that are always more pleasant than the others
- Writing technical articles (Blog, Medium) in order to share with the rest of the world our discoveries, disappointments and other use cases...
Technologies et outils
Répartition des collaborateurs
Organisation and methodology
4 teams responsible for each part of our application, each team being led by a Product Owner/Lead Dev pair, responsible for putting each developer in their team in ideal working conditions, both in terms of specifications and organisation of the team, mutual support, reviews and skills development.
In our full remote organisation, we favour voice exchanges via Discord rather than avalanches of useless emails In terms of management, we focus on people rather than just skills, just as we do when we recruit (surprising). The aim? Continuous improvement and the spectacular progress of each team member, who is listened to (and heard).
At AssessFirst, we don't put our staff into "boxes". From developer to PO or Lead Dev, from the science team to the Q&A team... Internal mobility, development, there are many possibilities to let you express your full potential.
Latest job listings
No openings for now, please check back in a few days!