- Permanent contract
- Marketing / Communications
- Permanent contract
Who are they?
Assembly (ex-ForwardPMX) helps brands find the changes that fuels meaningful growth to their businesses. They are a global marketing agency with over 1000 talented people across more than 20 global offices, delivering sophisticated and scaled performance marketing that isn’t limited by language, geography or platform.
They surround their people with future-facing technology and processes that enables faster and smarter problem solving, resulting in a more inspired, collaborative workplace that celebrates innovation.
They are agile, data-driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive.
It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
We're looking for a Client Director to lead the management of our clients across all digital marketing channels and drive the growth of our German business: building, maintaining and developing strong partnerships with clients and working closely with them to identify cross-channel growth opportunities, advocate new services, and maintain exceptional delivery across all channels.
Reporting to the Head of Client Operations, the Client Director will work with the European Account Management team to define the strategic vision for the business in the German market.
As senior client escalation point for the German business, the Client Director will be accountable for managing cross-channel delivery of client roadmaps and plans: ensuring we are meeting SLAs whilst maintaining client profitability, as well as identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
We’re looking for a strategic and commercially-strong senior client lead, with strong knowledge of digital acquisition marketing and its delivery. This is a pivotal role in the European business and the Client Director will have an opportunity to shape the and drive the agency proposition in the German market.
- Lead, maintain and strengthen senior stakeholder relationships: develop close working relationships both internally and externally across all levels.
- Work with the Assembly Executive Team to define and execute the strategic vision for Assembly in the German market
- Work with the Head of Growth to create the new business strategy for Germany
- Create and execute client development plans in partnership with all Assembly departments
- Work alongside client and channel teams to drive multi-channel strategy forward
- Lead prioritisation process and coordinate agency deliverables to ensure deadlines & SLAs are met
- Lead client comms: regular calls, meetings, and ad hoc requests.
- Senior point of escalation for crisis management
- Be accountable for keeping teams on track with tasks in cross channel client roadmaps and plans
- Maintain client profitability by working with activation to manage resource and deliverables.
- Actively seek cross and upsell opportunities, and play a key role in driving new business
- Coach and develop more junior team members
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in a digital agency
- Excellent understanding of all digital acquisition channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and Affiliates
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Numerical and analytical
- Results and target-driven with excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and multi-task, working with all agency departments as well as independently
- Full working proficiency in English and German
We bring together data, talent, and technology— the ingredients of the modern agency—to deliver omnichannel media + more to the best brands on the planet.
Assembly is a global marketing services company that delivers unmatched omnichannel media expertise + business, data, and consulting solutions that help brands change as fast as the world around them. We work with some of the world's most prestigious brands including ASOS, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Virgin Holidays.
As a modern business in an industry as dynamic and influential as ours, we believe that we have a responsibility to use our position to impact meaningful social and environmental change. We strive for the balance of purpose and profit, and we’re committed to being an active part of the solution
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include 27 days holiday a year that rises by one per year of service (with the option to buy more days), a day off on your birthday, market leading family policies, food allowance, early finish Friday's, as well as access to counselling/coaching sessions with Sanctus. We are proud to offer progressive and flexible working practices designed to give you the work-life balance you need.
Assembly is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn