Business Development Executive
- Marketing / Communications
Business Development Executive
Who are they?
Assembly (ex-ForwardPMX) helps brands find the changes that fuels meaningful growth to their businesses. They are a global marketing agency with over 1000 talented people across more than 20 global offices, delivering sophisticated and scaled performance marketing that isn’t limited by language, geography or platform.
They surround their people with future-facing technology and processes that enables faster and smarter problem solving, resulting in a more inspired, collaborative workplace that celebrates innovation.
They are agile, data-driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive.
It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
We are Assembly – and we’re not like the rest. We’re the modern alternative agency, bringing together industry-leading data, talent, and tech to Find the Change That Fuels Growth for the best brands on the planet, including Adobe, Lane Crawford, Marina Bay Sands, and more. Our diverse, global community of over 1,600 passionate experts combines global thinking with unmatched local expertise in more than 20 markets worldwide – enabling brands to engage and move consumers anywhere. We use STAGE, Assembly’s proprietary, privacy-centric data solutions platform, to surface powerful insights that transform into actionable brand opportunities. We’re at the cutting edge of new media, technology, and platforms embedded in the lives of today’s consumers, and we’re tapped into how culture and communities’ needs change. We do this while staying steadfast in our commitment to Leave the World Better Than We Found It through measurable social and environmental impact work.
Assembly was named The Drum’s APAC Media Agency of the Year in 2021
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ON ANY GIVEN DAY
- Outbound calling, emailing and social messaging, to digital marketing decision makers in order to establish business objectives, discover potential channel requirements and identify agency review dates
- Ensure Assembly Global is included in RFPs & Pitches by setting up appointments, calls and meetings with brands and maintain relationships until the opportunity is fully qualified or active.
- Develop prospect targeting lists using tools such as Salesforce & Linkedin
- Analyze client accounts & websites using tools like Searchmetrics, SimilarWeb, SEMRush,
- Create a market map of contacts & procurement processes for allocated Top 100 accounts
- Maintain a new business pipeline and report on a bi-weekly basis
- Maintain CRM (Salesforce) with key information, intel, conversations and contacts
- Work alongside the Marketing & Communications team to create content, collateral & campaigns.
- Co-ordinate content, answers and presentations for RFI’s and channel specific briefs
- Networking at marketing events, conferences and internal agency seminars
- Yandex offering focus for all the above is mandatory
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- 1+ years experience of working with paid media products in digital sector
- 1+ years new business or Inside Sales experience in digital industry
- An established network of digital marketing contacts – desirable
- An understanding of B2B marketing channels and practices
- Desire to learn about digital marketing practices & wider industry
- Strong copywriting skills for persuasive or informative emailing
- Conscientious approach to detail (CRM, reports and prospecting)
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales KPI’s
- Natural desire to work without need for micro management
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Good communication & extroverted interpersonal skills
- Fluent English. Chinese, Korean or Japanese would be a great addition.
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble, smart, and digital-first, and we’re quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos.
- We care about your growth – we offer competitive salaries, annual compensation reviews, and keep detailed personal development plans to ensure you’re hitting your personal and company goals.
- We recognize and celebrate your success…all the time! Whether it’s through company meetups, employee recognition programs, or just a regular day, we make sure our people’s achievements are known and appreciated!
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies.
- We care about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions that collaborate globally to make sure we’re leaving the world better than we found it.
- We have an amazing group of employee resource groups committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us.
Sound like the right role for you? Click to apply now!
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn