Manager Software Engineer
- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 4 ans
- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Manager Software Engineer
Who are we ?
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing. We are dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation making the most of a unique mix of company assets: state of the art technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
To support and develop its growth, Artefact is looking for the next talents of the data division to join the engineering team. Organized in a feature team, you will work in project mode to advise your clients on their IA problematics, machine learning and Big Data. The projects you will work on can range from the migration of infrastructure to the Cloud to the industrialization of machine learning algorithms.
Descriptif du poste
Your assignments :**
Management: You work within a team where mutual aid and development of competences are key, you coach interns and juniors, you carry out technological monitoring, you take part in technical training given by our partners such as Google or Azure.
Delivery: You are the full owner of the front to back solution, responsible for devising, implementing and deploying it.
You work within a team made up of engineers, consultants, data scientists, strategic planners to identify your client needs and define innovative solutions.
Project: You are a key actor to company success participating in pitches and securing deals. Your technical capacities will allow you forge ties with your clients while accompanying and guiding them in their data and digital transformation. You will contribute to making Artefact an essential business partner.
Consulting: You are adept at choosing and setting up the most suitable technical stack based on your client’s needs. You have a critical mindset to understand and optimize the organisational functioning of large firms.
Curious, you are always on the lookout for the latest solutions to best meet client needs. You’re actively involved in the entire value chain, whether it be front-end, back end, big data infrastructure, ML model…
Entrepreneurial spirit, you come up with solutions, new ideas not only within your team but also within the entire Artefact world
Benevolent, your team fulfillment is key for you, thanks to constructive feedback you guide, drive and make your collaborators grow
Advocate of knowledge sharing, you actively participate in circulating information within Artefact (seminars, trainings, certifications, online KM)
5 years of higher education in IT:
- Ideally, you hold a masters in Software Engineering or possibly machine Learning or computer science
- Minimum of three years of experience developing and implementing data-driven solutions within a consulting firm
- You have the capacity to actively participate in all the project value chain ( building infrastructure and platforms, collecting data, machine learning application models, setting up API’s REST, tests and continuous deployment)
- You have in-depth knowledge of Python, you have a strong interest in DevOps, you’re familiar with Cloud technologies such as GCP or Azure. You master data technologies like Spark or Beam, with previous experience of Docker and Kubernetes (Helm is a plus)
- You have to set up pipelines to ingest streaming and batch data from many sources and using orchestration tools such as Airflow and Compose.
- You’re a ninja of the use and exploitation of data bus like Kafka or PubSub
- You have practised indexation systems such as ElasticSearch and Vespa. Ideally, you have implementation experience of a LETOR
- You have a proven capacity to vulgarize technical terms and solutions for those coming from the business field, you are a key player in a diverse team
- You can foresee projects risks and mitigate them through your technological choices
- Agile mindset and DevOps best practices
- You have a working command of business English and Fluent in French.
Why us ?**
Cutting edge stack: Python, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Kafka, Spark, Airflow, Docker, Google Cloud Platform (BQ, Dataflow, Compute Engine, PubSub, AppEngine…), Azure (Azure data factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Synapse …)
Wide variety of projects:
- Data lake set up
- Chatbot building
- The industrialisation of machine learning algorithms
- Define the data strategy
Young and challenging environment of skilled engineers, grow your skills thanks to our mentoring program
Internationally renowned: offices in Dubaï, London, Shanghai, Sao Paulo…
Découvrez l'équipe de Artefact
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn