- SaaS / Cloud Services, Hotel
- From 50 to 250 employees
Account Expansion Specialist - French Market
- Permanent contract
- Education: 3 years of college
- Experience: > 1 year
Who are they?
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 5’000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping many more by the end of 2022.
As an Account Expansion Specialist - French Market, your role will focus on increasing the revenue generated by every Amenitiz client and helping our customers get the absolute most out of their subscription.
You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction and ROI by upselling our products and maintaining strong relationships with assigned accounts.
- Quickly build trust and engagement with our customers with a positive attitude during each interaction.
- Help us migrate clients to our payment solution (or other new features).
- Proactively communicate with your portfolio of customers.
- Encourage and promote our ‘upsell’ products when appropriate to our customers’ needs.
- Take ownership of following up and closing upsell deals in a structured and data-driven manner.
- Contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup.
- Work across the business to help customer-centric decision-making.
- Become an ambassador of our products and services.
- You hold a Bachelor/Masters (or equivalent experience). Hospitality studies or experience would be a plus.
- You have a native level of French and are fluent in English.
- You have solid experience in client-facing roles and managing your own portfolio of customers.
- You are customer-driven and highly curious about their needs so as to anticipate them and deliver great solutions.
- You are excited about the idea of learning how to improve a product by creating internal customer opportunities, and you are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- You have great organisation skills to manage an interesting variety of challenges at the same time.
Nice to have
- Account Management experience.
- Interest in hospitality and technology solutions.
- Independent: You don't need hand-holding to get things done.
- Comfortable working outside of your comfort zone when you have to.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- You will be the fifth Account Expansion Specialist in Amenitiz. Huge impact opportunity. Get the chance to build the role with us.
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam.
- A key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities.
- Fast growing/learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (20+ nationalities).
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere).
- Alan private health insurance.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter