Customer Success Manager
- Permanent contract
- Starting date: October 15, 2019
- Master's Degree
- > 3 years
- Cyber Security, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
Customer Success Manager
- Permanent contract
Créée en 2016 par Emmanuel Gras et Luc Delsalle, deux anciens de l’Agence Nationale de la Sécurité des Systèmes d’Information (ANSSI), Alsid propose une approche révolutionnaire de la sécurité d’Active Directory.
Armée d’une plateforme SaaS capable d’identifier les vulnérabilités et les attaques en temps réel, Alsid capitalise sur une avance technologique importante et une capacité à déployer sa solution à grande échelle.
Alsid réalise en 2018 une croissance de plus de 500%, double son portefeuille clients et obtient la confiance de comptes prestigieux tels que, Lagardère, Groupe Accor, Orange, Saint-Gobain, Sanofi, Sodexo, Unibail-Rodamco, VINCI Energies ou encore HKBN à Hong Kong.
En à peine 3 ans, Alsid peut se prévaloir :
- De protéger plus de 3 millions d’utilisateurs dans 6 pays (English-speaking folks welcome !)
- D’une reconnaissance par ses pairs : prix de l’innovation décerné par « Les Assises de la Sécurité » en 2017 (distinction obtenue parmi 237 projets internationaux) et Prix du Jury obtenu au Forum International de la Cybersécurité (FIC)
- D’une incroyable équipe de 35 Alsidians
- De levées de fonds seed et série A parmi les plus prometteuses (13 millions d’Euros en avril 2019)
You will partner with our sales team, taking over the relationship with our clients, liaising with our channel partners and delivery managers to engage our customers with the Alsid solution.
Once the product is deployed, you will aim at understanding our clients’ operational challenges, helping them achieve their objectives and realizing their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Alsid product.
You will also serve as a technical advisor and evangelist to our customers and channel partners by delivering technical material such as writing material, webinars or trainings to showcase the new features of our solution.
Your mission will focus on fostering a relationship with Alsid’s partners and also to create an extraordinary customer journey and experience.
YOUR MISSIONS & SKILLS
Customer life-cycle management
- Lead regular operational reviews - including performance reporting - to track the health of assigned accounts and, where appropriate, implement formal improvement plans.
- Contribute to design and implement a Customer Success Plan - clear statement of “what” and “how” we will deliver value throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Support customers and partners during roll-out and offer regular touch of point to best handle any technical operational needs.
- Act as primary technical contact, providing advisory services. You will address potential technical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- [Product team] Partner with our Account and R&D team to uncover currently un-known needs and use insight and data to engage on a strategic basis with our clients and to reinforce our product roadmap.
- [Support team] You will work closely with the support team to analyze, optimize and prioritize support tickets and find the required developments to put in place.
- [Delivery team] You will partner with the delivery team to make sure the product has been properly delivered, on time.
- [Sales team] Sales and customer success need to work hand in hand to ensure new clients are taken care of by the Customer Success team and the client renews at the end of the day.
Technical materials production and communication
- Develop premium and compelling materials that broaden the use and understanding of Alsid product.
- Communicate with our clients on know-how, latest features and versions of Alsid products thanks to engaging and easy-to-use material to make technical information accessible to our partners and users (webinar, white papers, mock-ups, etc.).
- Serve as a product expert that help customers fully leverage Alsid product’s features and capabilities (customer and channel partners knowledge transfer).
3+ years in technical support environment. Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited Engineer School or University.
o Ability to work and act as a customer facing with technical and senior security leaders and communicate solution and technical information in the customer’s context
o Strong grasp and conveying highly technical features sets into marketing materials
o Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
o Exceptional cross-organization collaboration
o Excellent written & oral communication skills
o Experience in presenting technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
o Strong relational and empathic capabilities
o Combination of engineering skills, an analytic mindset and business savvy
o Fluency in English
o An experience in writing technical content such as user documentation, scientific paper or blog post will be highly recognized
o Experience of enterprise architecture principles in SaaS and on-premise environments o Previous experience in a startup or small team with strong focus on autonomy and cross-team collaboration
o A strong candidate will have some information security experience or a strong interest to learn.
2-3 more interviews with operationnal managers + CTO
Meet the Alsid team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn