- Permanent contract
- Electronics / Telecommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 250 to 2000 employees
- Permanent contract
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
We are looking for an outstanding Solutions Engineer to join the Revenue team in an amazing tech startup located in the centre of Paris!
You are going to be our #2 Solutions Engineer in Paris, #3 Worldwide, and you will be able to impact our team and our customers starting from day one.
The Solutions Engineering teams lives in the middle between Sales, Customer Relations, and Product and enables all the teams with the technical knowledge they need in order to achieve their objectives.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be :
- Working closely with all the local country managers, Account Executives(AEs), and Customer Success Managers(CSM) during the sales process and throughout the customer life cycle.
- You will be providing technical product expertise especially integration, responding to RFIs, RFPs and helping customer designing and leading Proof of Concepts (POC) to showcase Aircall and its capabilities.
- Integrations, APIs, and webhooks are the main focus of the team and where we can bring value to your team. You will be mapping your customers and leads processes and tools in order to understand how we can connect Aircall with their existing process and turn their phone system as their productivity tool.
- Giving product knowledge and expertise to all the business teams. New Integrations, upcoming roadmap, APIs use cases, customized workflows.
- Setting up POC together with your clients providing technical and network expertise also in the pre-sales activities.
- A product roadmap champion internally and externally with our Revenue teams and in conversations with prospects and clients.
- Building internal documentation on how to build these workflows and empower everyone within the teams with technical expertise.
- Working closely with our third party Partners and resellers in order to enable them for technical complex implementations.
- Contribute to the developer platform with materials, solutions, and services offered to client to share it with the community
This role could be a fit for you if:
- You are thrilled by understanding customer needs in all stages of the sales cycle and you love going into the nitty gritty details of their use cases.
- You are curious but always critical. Understanding why is what drives your daily conversations and you are ready to challenge people thinkings in a positive way.
- You live in the nexus between business, sales, and technology.
- You have a proven track record of managing complex projects and several stakeholders with different backgrounds (you can convince the Head of sales and also talk tech with the PM)
- You have already previous expertise as a Solutions Engineer/Sales Engineer or you have always been the person-to-go for technical questions as playing a role as an AE or Strategic CSM in a tech company.
- You have amazing communication and writing skills in English, and preferably German or Spanish (or both ?!)
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last.
1- Phone interview with our really cool Talent Acquisition team
2- On-site (or video) interview with our Awesome tech team
3- Technical Case
4- In person debrief over your case @ Aircall
5- Lunch/Social Time with the team
Meet the Aircall team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn