Pre-sales - Intern
- Master's Degree
- < 6 months
- Electronics / Telecommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Pre-sales - Intern
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter to join our Paris office and help the sales team being more productive. The Pre-Sales Intern works within the sales team and will be working side by side with Outbound SDRs (Business Developers). He/She uncovers and creates well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.This is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart salespeople.
This is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart salespeople.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Research and prospect potential sales targets (verticals, customer segments, emails, phone numbers, etc) and gather key lead information in line with Aircall.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Attached to different markets as per your language skills.
- Represent Aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the centre of Paris with Ping-pong tables, music stuio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive pacjage
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC tea
A little more about you:
- Native in one of the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish or Dutch
- A willingness to learn even more and a first, basic knowledge of CRMs
- Self motivated, strong analytical skill, rigor and organised (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
Meet the Aircall team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn