- Permanent contract
- Electronics / Telecommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 250 to 2000 employees
- Permanent contract
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Your mission at Aircall:
- Manage the Jira configuration requests backlog and apply the changes required.
- Support teams towards a standardized and optimum use of Jira.
- Scale up Jira to use it at its best, bulk upload of issues, install plugins, implement dashboards and KPIs
- Enhance Bitbucket & Confluence usage, automation and configuration.
- Gather requirements for business processes to customize workflows, fields, screens, permissions, notifications, issue type schemes etc…
- Maintain a complete Jira instance in an efficient way and so integrate with other tools in Atlassian.
- Propose and implement improvements.
- Implement and document best practices.
- Support and train internal users to facilitate the adoption of Jira solutions.
- Bring security expertise.
A little about you:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Jira Administrator
- Customer oriented mindset
- Agile methodologies and web industry enthusiast
- Autonomous and well organized
- Fast thinker and pro-active mindset
- Developer or QA engineer background is a plus
1- Phone interview with our really cool Talent Acquisition team
2- On-site (or video) interview with our Awesome tech team
3- Technical Case
4- In person debrief over your case @ Aircall
5- Lunch/Social Time with the team
Meet the Aircall team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn