Year of Founding1366
Gender Breakdown40 %60 %
Average Age35 years old
Revenue54 milliards USD
AB InBev is the world's leading brewer and one of the five largest consumer goods companies in the world. It is recognized as the first company in the beverage sector on the list of "World's Most Admired companies" published by FORTUNE magazine.
With seven of the top ten beers in the world (Bud Light, Budweiser, Corona, Skol, Stella Artois, Brahma, Becks), Anheuser-Busch InBev holds the first or second position in over 20 key markets. Anheuser-Busch InBev, headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, benefits from the collective strength of more than 180,000 people in more than 50 countries around the world.
With a focus on consumer choice and sales, Anheuser-Busch InBev manages a portfolio of more than 400 brands including 3 global flag brands: Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, fast-growing international brands such as Leffe and Hoegaarden, as well as "local gems" such as Tripel Karmeliet, Camden Town, Goose Island etc.
We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you’re a changemaker or an entrepreneurial thinker, you’ve come to the right place.
AB InBev France offers many opportunities, whether on the field, throughout France or at the office in Lille.
The driving force behind AB InBev culture is the 10 principles. Built on ownership, informality, candor, transparency and meritocracy. They set for themselves stretch targets and are never completely satisfied with their results.
1. Shared Dream energizes everyone to work in the same direction: Bringing people together for a better world.
2. The greatest strength is the people. Great people grow at the pace of their talent and are rewarded accordingly.
3. They recruit, develop and retain people who can be better than themselves. They know they will be judged by the quality of their teams.
4. They are never completely satisfied with their results, which are the fuel of the company. Focus and zero-complacency guarantee lasting competitive advantage.
5. The consumer is the boss. They serve their consumers by offering brand experiences that play a meaningful role in their lives, and always in a responsible way.
6. They are a company of owners. Owners take results personally.
7. They believe common sense and simplicity are usually better guidelines than unnecessary sophistication and complexity.
8. They manage costs tightly, to free up resources that will support sustainable and profitable top line growth.
9. Leadership by personal example is at the core of their culture. They do what they say.
10. They never take shortcuts. Integrity, hard work, quality, and responsibility are key to building the company.