- Plný úvazek
- > 5 let
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- > 5 let
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Wolt je technologický startup založený v roce 2014 ve Finsku. V současné době působí ve 23 zemích a má přes 3 000 zaměstnanců, 12 milionů registrovaných uživatelů, 45 000 obchodních partnerů na platformě a 90 000 partnerských kurýrů.
V Česku nyní Wolt rozváží v Praze, Brně, Hradci Králové, Plzni, Pardubicích, Olomouci, Ostravě a Liberci – a to celkově z 2 000 podniků.
Vedle jídla zároveň rozváží i potraviny, květiny, hračky a další maloobchodní zboží. Služba je k dispozici jako aplikace pro iOS nebo Android, ale také přes webové rozhraní.
Are you an experienced Payroll professional, with experience in end-to-end payroll and a good eye for overall payroll development? Do you want to be part of building and scaling our payroll operations in a truly global tech organization? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing 15M registered users - and this is only the beginning. The People team at Wolt currently consists of 100+ HR, Payroll and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tel-Aviv, Tbilisi, Budapest, Zagreb and Tokyo.
We always strive for global scalability, modern processes and automation, and therefore we prioritize systems development in every area of the business. With this attitude, during 2021 the People team has launched platforms like Workday and Shareworks, while simultaneously beginning the roll out of Quinyx and changing our payroll vendor to ADP.
Specifically in our global payroll team, we are now looking for a Payroll Lead, with end-to-end understanding of payroll processes and ideally people management payroll experience from both in-house and outsourced payrolls.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of a payroll team in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. Based in Prague, Helsinki or Berlin you would have a chance to really contribute to what modern global payroll looks like, with a goal to provide a world class payroll experience to all of our employees.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading a team of 6 Payroll Specialists and working in collaboration with our outsourced payroll vendor to ensure that our global teams are paid accurately and on time every month.
- Work with the Head of Global Payroll on our service delivery model, ensuring that we maintain sufficient capacity and capability for all payroll processes, minimizing “single point of failure” risks.
- Deliver a world class employee payroll experience while resolving any issues that arise with root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Work with the Payroll Operational Excellence team to build a modern, end-to-end and scalable payroll process across HR data, payroll data and Finance data, and develop global payroll key performance indicators, and service level agreement metrics to measure process health.
- Ensuring payroll data integrity across our integrated HR and payroll systems, and identification and fixing of any errors.
- Design and implement a framework for payroll documentation.
- Build payroll policies, practices and controls, and monitor compliance of country regulations to meet payroll and tax obligations.
- Designing a world class payroll query and request management offering for our employees and Team Leads.
- Operate with a mindset of continuous performance improvement to streamline and automate payroll processes as opportunities arise, building with vision for the future.
- Lead and serve your team with Wolt heart and humility.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Daria Erofeeva, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
- You have a strong understanding of core payroll management and processes across multiple geographies.
- Vendor- and client-side payroll leadership experience would be considered a strong advantage.
- Experience and passion towards payroll and payroll-related technology and processes.
- Hands-on experience of payroll process design is considered a strong advantage.
- Previous experience with global payroll and Workday (or other enterprise HR systems) is considered a strong advantage.
- You are a strong communicator, with high working proficiency in English.
- You enjoy taking ownership and solving problems proactively.
- You know how to use excel proficiently.
- You work well in a team and are completely comfortable collaborating remotely and dynamically using digital tools such as Slack and Zoom.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu