- August 5, 2019
- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
- Collaborative Economy, Leisure, Mobile Apps
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Wingly is Europe’s leading flight sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers so they can share the cost and the passion of a flight. Founded in July 2015 by a pilot from Polytechnique, an aeronautical engineer from Supaero and a German web developer, Wingly has more than 300,000 users, is active in France, Germany and the UK, and makes private aviation more accessible than ever.
Are you a software engineer with extensive web development experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, mentoring other team members and having fun at work while creating something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
As a full-stack developer, you will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement the full stack of our product.
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing.
- Product development in Laravel (PHP) with a MySQL database
- Work within an agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code
- Being able to mentor/train other colleagues as a domain expert
Required skills and experience:
- Product engineering mindset
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products
- Expert level both at server-side and at client-side development
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code
- Git version control
- Jira workflows
- Obsession for quality and testing
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Strong communication skills (in English)
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the aviation or travel industry
- DevOps experience with the AWS suite
- Experience with React/Ionic applications
- People who like to build stuff (we really like people who contribute to open source projects or develop in their free time)
Meet the Wingly team
- Přidat k oblíbeným
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- October 24, 2018
- February 7, 2019