- Mobilita, SaaS / Cloud Services, Veřejné a místní orgány
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Senior Growth Marketing Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 4 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Vianova makes cities’ mobility safer and more sustainable by leveraging connected vehicles data
Vianova is a leading mobility data platform that helps cities and operators build safer and more sustainable transportation systems.
Through its platform and API suite, Vianova serves 60 cities across the globe in 20 different countries, and aggregates data from 50 transportation services. Our technology facilitates data sharing within the mobility ecosystem and provides tools for cities to better manage their streets and curbs, in the transportation revolution.
With the rapid development of new transportation services, from e-scooters, last mile deliveries to autonomous vehicles, Vianova’s mission focuses on leveraging connected vehicles data to make our cities greener and safer. Our fast growing company gathers mobility and data-science experts from leading organizations, tech companies and universities.
We are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and hands-on Senior Marketing Manager that will unlock the company’s growth potential by strengthening our acquisition funnels, implementing scalable processes as well as appealing company branding, and accelerate our commercial growth globally.
🎯 Your missions :
- Develop and refine demand generation by leveraging inbound and outbound tactics (e.g. email, webinars, social media, SEO, newsletters, etc) and continually make as well as implement recommendations for growth optimization
- Lead the process of A/B and multivariate testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates
- Set up nurture campaigns to generate increased interest in our solutions
- Own and manage goals and budget for demand generation programs, as well as track campaigns and portfolio performance
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Work closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to determine targets and appropriate content to reach defined prospects
- Build a robust scoring process to ensure high priority leads get into the sales pipeline
- Deploy a platform for creating and distributing Sales Enablement content campaigns
Field & Content Marketing:
- Develop the marketing calendar for all marketing assets (i.e. webinars, events, social media posts, white papers, blog posts, thought leadership pieces, etc.)
- Communicate and manage event needs with vendors, as well as build collaborative relationships with conferences organizers, in order to build successful brand representation at events
- Measure and analyze events activity and success, in order to drive pre and post event demand
- Identify, strategize and develop inspiring written content for Vianova and for submission to external industry publications (e.g. SmartCitiesDive, Intelligent Transport, etc.) in order to strengthen Vianova’s brand and reach
🎁 What we offer:
- Competitive salary and generous equity incentives
- Exciting benefits from health insurance, to travel and meal tickets
- Be part of a challenging adventure, with a passionate and multicultural team, with high technical and scientific backgrounds, from Google, Alliance Renault-Nissan, Dassault Systemes
- Immerse yourself in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, international, fun and agile working culture
- Possibility to work from anywhere, in full remote or at our comfortable Paris/London offices with gym as well as various team activities and events
We are looking for someone with:
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a leading university or business school
- Native English speaker with strong story telling capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal + written), bringing ability to quickly build trust and respect with internal and external stakeholders
- 4+ years experience in Marketing within the software/tech industry, with good knowledge and understanding of analytical tools, A/B testing, growth hacking techniques, etc.
- Good understanding of product development and user experience
- Knowledge of web scrapping and SEO techniques appreciated
- Maker spirit and grit: we are looking for someone passionate, entrepreneurial and go-getter, with a strong work ethic as well as a genuine interest in the company’s mission
- screening interview (~30min)
- fully remote exercise or case study to evaluate your hard skills
- debriefing your exercise and projecting yourself in the company (~60min)
- cultural fit interview with a C-level (~30min)
- meeting with the team (~2h)
- reference checks
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru