- Mobile Apps, Mobilita, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Senior Staff Engineer
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Via develops and commercializes solutions enabling shared and on-demand mobility. The SaaS solutions they develop and commercialize combined with their operational expertise enable their partners – cities, private transport operators, companies, educational institutions – to transform existing transport systems into advanced digital networks.
Lower costs, less environmental impact and greater accessibility for public transport users.
Headquartered in New York City, Via is currently valued at over 3.3 billion dollars and they are continuing their growth to enable public mobility solutions which are shared, inclusive and sustainable. They count over 500 partners in 35 pays, supported by their employees in 15 offices around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Staff Engineer to join our team. This is a high level position that includes working closely with the company's R&D leaders to execute and deliver complex technical solutions. You will build the bridge of collaboration between our R&D sites in Sofia and Tel- Aviv in a fast-paced, highly collaborative role.
In this role, you will guide and develop the engineering team in Sofia to work in a collaborative way with the R&D center in Tel - Aviv. You will be the focal point in all technological aspects to contribute to our fast growing by making sure the sites work together successfully.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the leaders in the R&D headquarters
- Oversee the Engineering teams daily work
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering to shape and deliver the group's roadmap
- Coach, support and provide feedback to all team members in the office from different teams to positively impact their career development and growth
- Participate in technical decision making with other engineering leaders across offices
- Improve engineering-wide processes and practices in collaboration with other engineering managers
Who You Are:
- You are an engineer with vast leadership experience looking to manage and increase your impact
- You have a strong background in agile methods, software engineering, particularly in building great solutions for complex problems
- You are experienced at collaborating cross-functionality to maintain and deliver great products
- You want to retain a high performing team with an inclusive and supportive culture
- You are motivated by technical challenges at the intersection of data, visualization and user experience
- You are experienced working with remote teams and understand other cultures
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru