- Mobile Apps, Mobilita, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Partner Success Principal
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 5 let
Who are they?
Via develops and commercializes solutions enabling shared and on-demand mobility. The SaaS solutions they develop and commercialize combined with their operational expertise enable their partners – cities, private transport operators, companies, educational institutions – to transform existing transport systems into advanced digital networks.
Lower costs, less environmental impact and greater accessibility for public transport users.
Headquartered in New York City, Via is currently valued at over 3.3 billion dollars and they are continuing their growth to enable public mobility solutions which are shared, inclusive and sustainable. They count over 500 partners in 35 pays, supported by their employees in 15 offices around the world.
Via is a software company with over 500 partnerships enabling efficient, equitable and affordable transportation for everyone. Our solutions include on-demand transportation for children with special needs, improved transit offerings for senior citizens, new mobility services for people with disabilities, reduction of congestion at work sites, and the improvement of public transit between suburban areas and city centers.
As Partner Success Principal, you are the face of Via to our partners and the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic and multi-faceted role, you are responsible for building genuine and durable customer relationships and for converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth. You will serve as our partners’ trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, and product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for partners within Via, championing new products and capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each partner’s service size and scope. Data-driven and operationally savvy, Partner Success Principals are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships, relentlessly seeking to leverage operational success into long-term partner retention and revenue growth.🎥 Watch Clelia talk about her experience in this role:
What You'll Do:
- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner’s strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Become an expert on the Via platform: Leveraging deep product knowledge, innovatively resolve partners’ pain points and identify opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service’s quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Leverage Via’s deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner’s service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate and sign contract renewals and service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, including experience directly advising and persuading, and negotiating with customers
- Demonstrated record of building and fostering durable business relationships; you remain calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism, and celebrate customers’ successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy: you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Able to travel and excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a record of academic achievement
- Fully fluent in French and English
What Catches Our Eye:
- Fluency in one or several of these languages: Dutch, Italian, Spanish
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru