- FinTech/InsurTech, Big Data
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Data Analyst H / F
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Bez dokladu o vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 3 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Trustpair is reshaping the way companies secure their payments . We have built a leading solution that prevents transfer fraud, which costs companies $2.5 billion annually. Our clients gain efficiency and peace of mind, while improving their internal processes and the quality of their data.
Who is Trustpair :
- A third-party risk management software fighting B2B payment fraud ;
- A start-up poised for growth with strong product-market fit ;
- Enabling over 150 Large Enterprises including Decathlon, Air Liquide, Generali, Kering and partnering with global leaders such as Accenture, Société Générale and Natixis ;
- A team of 95 people and counting
In the next two years, our goal is to continue to grow our team to 200 people, expand in new countries and develop new lines of business.
Integrated into the Data Analysis Team with experienced people, you will help to work on a scalable and efficient Data Analysis strategy that meets the needs of our internal teams!
You will work with all the teams to help them improve the productivity of their operations on a daily basis by allowing them to access the KPIs they need, identify compelling insights that drive product changes to provide the best service to our clients.
Work on designing and implementing a Data Analysis strategy with the team
- Work with the Data and internal teams to build and improve the Data Warehouse and enhance our Data usage ;
- Work on improving the Data Analysis organization and the tools stack that you will use ;
Design and build data visualization
- Implementation and monitoring of Product metrics ;
- Implementation of operational performance indicators ;
- Enable efficient analysis and facilitate strategic decision-making
Analyze and improve the use of data in the Product
- Analyze, structure and segment the data available in the application ;
- Understand and challenge the use of customer and internal data ;
- Ensure insights drawn from analytics are accurate, understandable, and actionable ;
- Formulate recommendations based on the analysis
Why join Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- Remote first policy with technical team distributed between our office in Paris, remote work from France and even Europe ;
- 6 weeks of paid annual leaves per year ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month 🍺 ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment or equivalent ;
- Budget to enhance your home working setup, order books or participate in conferences
- 3-5 years of XP; at least one XP as a Data Analyst on a SaaS product ;
- Analytical and rational mindset, with the intellectual curiosity to search for context and insights behind the numbers ;
- Good knowledge in data processing ;
- Strong SQL skills and good experience with BI / Visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, or similar) ;
- Python knowledge ;
- Dynamism and ability to adapt to new challenges ;
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects and collaborate with any type of interlocutor (Product & Engineering, Customer Success, Operations, etc.) ;
- Call with Saphy, Talent Partner (30 min) ;
- Call in English with Stepan, Engineering Manager (1h) ;
- Technical test (should take around 1 or 2 hours of work on a 1 week timeframe) ;
- Test restitution and Coffee fit with two members of Trustpair (1h30) ;
- Call with Simon, CTO (30 min)
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru