Senior Product Designer
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- > 4 roky
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Senior Product Designer
- Plný úvazek
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity
by unleashing the power of content.
So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
We are looking for someone to join the Product Design team. We’re building the next generation CMS. Enabling content rich experiences to be created, managed and exposed. To any digital product, channel or device.
As product designer at Strapi, you will be developing ideas, crafting designs and testing new experiences that can bring new features to life. You will be involved every step of the product development process, from brainstorming and testing broad ideas to ensuring design quality all the way to launch. Using your full range of interaction, visual and product thinking skills, you will create a beautiful and simple experience for our challenging community.
Design is central at Strapi. Making a beautiful interface is important but nothing beats the ease of use. Thriving to simplify has to be your main focus working on designing the product. Solving a complex problem doesn’t mean the solution should be complex too.
As a product designer, you will be the reference to ensure that our solution is accessible to everyone without making compromises on features asked by our users. Let the community express itself is also one of the foundations that will lead Strapi to be a creative tool. This adds a new layer of challenges to define worldwide UX/UI guidelines to make our ecosystem works at scale.
- Challenge the artistic direction: follow and improve the vision of the product, ensure that it is understood and execute on that vision.
- Design product from understanding and brainstorming through iterative development and delivery.
- Optimize design processes and workflow.
- Document guidelines, interaction models, UI specifications to team members and the community.
- Leverage managing skill by recruiting, mentoring and coaching interns.
- Work closely with the other product designers, product managers, marketing, and CPO.
- Contribute and maintain to our open (community) design system.
- Anticipate and work on accessibility and inclusivity (meanings of colors, right to left reading, etc)
- You already built a product.
- You have strict rules and guidelines to keep your assets as clean as possible.
- You use design tools like Sketch, Figma, Framer, Invision, etc.
- You like to be challenged (yes, our community is challenging).
- You love well-crafted products.
- You are able to communicate in English.
- You have excellent communication skills (empathy, listening).
- You are able to learn from your failures and try not to reproduce them.
Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply 🙏
- You already used or implemented a design system (at scale).
- You have development skills.
For now, we’re only open working with people in locations where the time zone is +/- 1 hour from Paris, France. We hope to accept remote position anywhere in the world when our process will be ready.
- 30 minutes call with Aurélien (CPO)
- 30 minutes call with Maeva & Kevin (Designers)
- Design test (less 4 hours) followed by a 60 minutes debriefing meeting at the office or via Zoom
- 2 x 30 minutes team meetings (Product Managers, Lead Developers)
Meet the Strapi team
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu