- FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remotely.
Spendesk believes that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Being bold, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are fundamental to their culture.
Ready to grow further? Check out their open roles!
As a KYC analyst, you will join the growing banking team and have the possibility to participate in building a team that is evolving very quickly.
The KYC analyst at Spendesk will be in charge of handling all the banking operations throughout the client's lifecycle at Spendesk, from the opening of the account to its closing, working closely with revenue teams to ensure that we bring the best service to our customers.
What you will do:
Your Competency Profile:
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- Lunch 60% funded by Spendesk (Swile Card)
- 11 RTT in 2022 on a pro-rata basis, in addition to your 25 paid holiday days
- Alan Premium health insurance
- A Spendesk card with a monthly €50 allowance for work related spendings
- A Gymlib pass to let off steam after a productive day at work
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Access to Vendredi allowing us to change the world
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
What you can expect from the hiring process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of video calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of or CEO depending on the seniority level to review any remaining questions
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru