A graduate of the Ecole Centrale Paris, Jean-Louis Bénard co-founded the digital agency FRA while he was still a student there—a company with more than 100 employees dedicated to the implementation of e-platforms such as Ooshop for Carrefour—which he then sold to Digitas in 2001.
In 2003, he created Brainsonic, one of the main independent digital agencies in Paris, where he still serves as Chairman today. In 2014, he founded Sociabble with his earlier business partner, Laurent Gauthier.
Jean-Louis is passionate about sports (skateboarding, windsurfing, trail running, and tennis), which he practices every chance he gets—in France and overseas!
After graduating with a master's degree in International Business Management at EDHEC and in crisis management and public relations from IHECS in Belgium, Alexandra worked for three years at various communication agencies, as a consultant for large international clients.
Since September 2021, Alexandra has served as a product marketing specialist at Sociabble and takes care of responding to French RFPs, as well as highlighting the new features of the Sociabble platform for existing clients.
Originally from Luxembourg, Alexandra especially enjoys travel, as well as sports in the broader sense. With a passion for dance, she also studied ballet and modern jazz for 13 years.
After earning his degree in engineering, Elliot worked 10 years in customer relationship management.
He began his career in project management and business development within the manufacturing and energy industries. He then continued to develop his skills as a Sales Manager, as well as his passion for the business of Customer Success.
Elliot began working at Sociabble in 2018, as a Customer Success Manager, and gradually took responsibility for the entire Customer Success team..
Elliot is passionate about sports, especially Crossfit, and he also enjoys drawing and music.
What if companies had informed, engaged, and influential employees sharing their experiences across social media?
This is the challenge that Sociabble has been addressing since 2014 by launching a SAAS platform for internal communication, employee advocacy, and employee engagement. We wanted to reconnect and reengage employees so that they can share a common vision with their company.
8 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 180 countries and by international industry leaders such as Coca-Cola, L'Occitane, Primark, Publicis Groupe, Criteo, and Vinci Energies.
Sociabble was founded by two true pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier. Entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, they built the company by using the best practices of SAAS organizations while developing a strong bootstrapping culture. Sociabble is often identified by software analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
Sociabble is looking for employees who see great things ahead, both for themselves and for the company, and who realize this ambition by seeking excellence in their daily work.
They are humble, and they do not hesitate to help others. Specifically, employees who like to learn and share their experience, who are pro-active, and who can work well autonomously but also as part of a team.
The state of mind we seek:
- The use of benchmarking methods to identify best practices
- The capacity to innovate and think “outside the box”
- The ability to structure your job to build long-term projects
- Integrate the values that drive our company
- The Paris office is located in a former mansion built before the French Revolution with two terraces for working outside
- All the information concerning the financial health of the company is shared with our employees
- An annual internal seminar, lasting 3 days is organized with all employees involved to share best practices and help build for the future
- Favorite tools: Trello, Microsoft Teams, Zoho, Whiteboard
- Sports practiced by the teams: running, triathlon, trail running, badminton, fitness, skateboarding, windsurfing, tennis, diving, basketball, football
- Reference books: Conscious Business, Velocity, Search inside Yourself, Blue Ocean, Predictable Revenue.