- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Quantitative Analyst (end of studies internship)
- Stáž (6 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Aplo is an EU-licensed broker, leading institutional investors into the crypto universe. Their advanced financial products are complemented by a zero-hassle setup, so you get the most productive trading experience possible.
- Opportunity: The broadest range of pairs and the deepest markets.
- Simplicity: All plumbing handled and just a single account to deposit in.
- Evolution: From spot trading to leverage and cross-margin. Even yield.
- Confidence: A crypto-broker that is EU-licensed and never trades against you.
Their mission is clear. To embrace the difficult on their customers’ behalf, and build solutions that enable the next generation of finance.
They are growing fast, and they want you to join them.
🧑🚀As an Intern
You will work with our research & trading, risk and sales teams to to provide insightful metrics from our real-time market data capture.
Using tools such as:
(i) Monte Carlo simulation using C++ or;
(ii) AI/ML to filter market prices information or;
(iii) Stochastic Calculus to predict derivatives prices;
You will e.g:
(a) Build an empirical model of market impact or;
(b) Model order dynamics starting from the Santa Fe Model or;
(c) Provide an accurate model of perpetual price dynamics.
🧑🚀You are an IDEAL CANDIDATE if you
- Are finishing your statistics-related degree from a major French engineering school;
- Have a sharp mind with great learning capabilities;
- Worked on data analysis projects and/or internships with Python.
🧑🚀IT’s even better if you
- Have financial/markets knowledge;
- Have worked on projects and/or internships with Java or C++;
- Are comfortable with SQL queries ;
- Are aware of algorithm complexity.
🧑🚀Why join us
- Well-advised, funded and ambitious startup with a team experienced in financial services, including the creator of the largest equities Dark Pool in the world;
- Offices in Central Paris;
- Compensation: €2000 + Meal vouchers + Pass Navigo