- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services, Robotika
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Sales Manager Inertial Sensors - UK and Ireland
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: < 6 měsíců
Who are they?
SBG SYSTEMS is an innovative company in the navigation and motion sensing industry. Featured in 2014 and 2015 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 et Fast 500 EMEA, the company is growing internationally and is looking for new talents to join its teams.
Headquartered in Carrières-sur-Seine, France with subsidiary in Santa Ana (USA) and Singapore, the company addresses a wide range of BtoB markets and applications such as unmanned vehicle control, antenna tracking, camera stabilization, and survey activities.
To follow our fast growth and to strengthen the sales team in place, we are looking for a Sales Manager in charge of United Kingdom and Ireland.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Sales Manager, your are responsible to strengthen our growth in your area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You are in charge of your own customers accounts, and of the revenue on your area.
• You coordinate your sales activity with the other departments (Operations, Technical support…).
• You analyze needs from customers and define the suitable solutions.
• You prepare sales proposals and follow-up business opportunities until their conversion to purchase orders.
• You plan and follow-up the demonstrations to the customers (with the help of the Support team).
• You actively prospect new markets/clients and participate to trade-shows in your region (with the Business Developers and the Marketing department).
• You develop the company presence within the academic accounts (presentation, sponsorship…).
• You have to travel within your area and to French headquarters (approximately 30% of your time).
This position will require frequent travels.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry, ideally in a similar industry.
Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken (French is a plus but not mandatory).
Business acumen and result oriented, with good organizational skills.
Ability to manage priorities in a multi-tasking environment.
Ability to use standard office software tools (CRM, Excel, …).
Ready for a new challenge in a fast growing high-tech company?
Join us as soon as possible!
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru