- IT / Digital, Kolaborativní ekonomika, E-commerce, Digital
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Procurement Manager f|m|d (Zurich or Flamatt - Hybrid Work Model 80-100%)
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
For more than 20 years Ricardo France has been the cornerstone of ricardo.ch SA, the biggest online marketplace in Switzerland, counting today more than 4 million registered users.
ricardo.ch is known in every Swiss home as a platform where idle and secondhand objects find new life and meaning. From classic design pieces to unique coins and stamps, to the latest electronic appliances and tractors, ricardo.ch is the place to go. The thrill of winning an auction, the excitement of making a good deal, the satisfaction of being environmentally responsible - this is ricardo.ch!
The technical platform of this purely Swiss product takes root in the French Riviera. Today the team Ricardo France, located in Sophia Antipolis, counts nearly 30 engineers who work hand in hand with their peers based in Zug (headquarters) and Belgrade.
About The Role
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with senior stakeholders from all areas of SMG including Marketing, IT, Finance, and Legal as well as functional leads and become a vital support to our Leadership Team in achieving our group-wide targets.
It will be your responsibility to evaluate suppliers, products, and services and negotiate contracts (both existing and new ones). With your expertise, you ensure that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality. You will be entrusted with competencies in accordance with our organizational regulations as well as with internal SMG Swiss Marketplace Group regulations.
About The Position
- You will be responsible to align business, budget and procurement requirements
- Support and challenge on specifications and business requirements
- Discover profitable suppliers, initiate partnerships to negotiate and secure advantageous terms for SMG
- With your experience you will actively screen OPEX and vendor portfolio for potential savings and improvements
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services (materiality threshold applied)
- You will conduct, and implement where needed, quality and vendor controls
- You will manage our complete insurances portfolio
Benefits you'll love
- Flexible working hours and a culture of trust
- Remote working with the possibility to work in our offices with your peers when you choose
- Regular hackathons: explore, collaborate, and ideate on the things you think matter
- Team-building activities, budget to spend time and build chemistry and trust with your team in a non-work setting or set up off-site working days to kickstart a new challenge in the most optimal way
- Great office facilities with opportunities for plenty of social interactions, after-work-apéros, and regular company-wide events
- Free Gym Facilities (Flamatt office)
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, lead our efforts towards moving to microservices, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, look no further and apply now.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with groundbreaking products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, Car For You), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance & Insurance (financescout24.ch). The company is owned by TX Group AG (31%), Ringier AG (29.5%), La Mobilière (29.5%), and General Atlantic (10%).
We already know you're talented, but here are some other requirements for the role:
- You have extensive experience in procurement, preferably in the area of IT and services
- You can make an impact as a strong procurement business partner
- You have solid knowledge and understanding of applied commercial law and have used it for successful commercial negotiations
- You enjoy applying your strong analytical skill-set on a daily basis to solve challenges and create winning solutions
- You speak fluent German and English (we welcome your French skills too)