- IT / Digital, Kolaborativní ekonomika, E-commerce, Digital
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Cloud Engineer (Valbonne)
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
For more than 20 years Ricardo France has been the cornerstone of ricardo.ch SA, the biggest online marketplace in Switzerland, counting today more than 4 million registered users.
ricardo.ch is known in every Swiss home as a platform where idle and secondhand objects find new life and meaning. From classic design pieces to unique coins and stamps, to the latest electronic appliances and tractors, ricardo.ch is the place to go. The thrill of winning an auction, the excitement of making a good deal, the satisfaction of being environmentally responsible - this is ricardo.ch!
The technical platform of this purely Swiss product takes root in the French Riviera. Today the team Ricardo France, located in Sophia Antipolis, counts nearly 30 engineers who work hand in hand with their peers based in Zug (headquarters) and Belgrade.
tutti.ch and anibis.ch are the biggest classifieds platforms for many years. At the end of 2021, they joined forces together with ricardo.ch and other platforms to create Swiss Marketplace Group (SMG), one of the largest digital companies in Switzerland. Our headquarter is in Zürich, but we have also offices in Zug, Flamatt, Belgrade and Berlin. For our Platform Team, we are looking for a passionate engineer located in France/ Valbonne for the position of Cloud Engineer.
As part of the General Marketplaces Platform Team, you will be responsible for the Tutti.ch and Anibis.ch infrastructure. Your daily focus will be to ensure that our cloud infrastructure is safe and scalable. You will also collaborate with platform engineers of Ricardo and contribute to the services shared by all products. On top of that, as a Cloud Engineer, you’ll also collaborate with the other Engineering-Teams at General Marketplaces.
- Identify bottlenecks and improve the performance of our systems.
- Implement automation solutions to reduce manual workload and improve maintainability
- Help in replacing legacy applications with cloud-native solutions
- Optimize our Cloud usage, take care of stability, performance and costs
- Help developers to maintain and optimize our app hosted in the Cloud
What we are looking for:
- Experience in operating web platforms at the Swiss scale (millions of users) on top of cloud platforms
- Strong working knowledge of Linux (we use Debian).
- A love for automating things, preferably using Terraform
- Broad knowledge of cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Robust Knowledge of basic network protocols like HTTP, TCP/IP.
- 3 or more years of professional experience with Cloud Engineering
- Good database experience, preferably with PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes on production systems
- Not required but experience in any of the following is considered to be an asset: Go, Python, node.js, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK stack, Redis.
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Budget for personal development and education
- Equipment of your choice
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Regular travel to our offices in Zurich and Belgrade (Serbia)
- Home office possible with a minimum of 2 days/week in the office.
- Fresh fruits, Free coffee @ Office.
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Be-yearly party with all our colleagues
- 12 recovery days in addition to the 25 holidays.
- Lunch ticket
- Swimming pool and tennis courts in free access right next to the office
Please send a CV in English. The position is open in Valbonne (France), please apply only if you are eligible to work in location.
Looking forward to meeting you!
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with groundbreaking products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, Car For You), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance & Insurance (financescout24.ch). The company is owned by TX Group AG (31%), Ringier AG (29.5%), La Mobilière (29.5%), and General Atlantic (10%).