Website Conversion Manager
- Plný úvazek
- > 10 let
- FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Website Conversion Manager
- Plný úvazek
- > 10 let
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
Our Website Conversion Manager will be responsible for increasing Qonto websites' overall conversion: through registrations started, leads generated for sales or new sources of leads
As Qonto's Website Conversion Manager, you will be part of the CRO team (led by Julie + 3 conversion managers) and will be in charge of improving conversion journeys on Qonto’s website through analysis and user research, and implementing new tools and features, new use journey development, and AB testing.
You'll be working in our 4 markets: 🇩🇪, 🇫🇷, 🇮🇹, 🇪🇸. The sky's the limit for your creativity! As part of the Growth & Acquisition team and you will also work closely with Growth Engineers (i.e. full-stack developers), designers, and international teams.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Website Conversion Manager, you will
• Analyse performance: you identify the main drops and pain points on our conversion paths with qualitative (user research, user tests) & quantitative data and measure the impact of new actions
• Define the Website Conversion Roadmap: you identify & prioritise relevant projects, features & ideas to increase our conversion for our 4 markets (France, Italy, Spain & Germany)
• Implement New Projects & features: you specify & develop new paths, projects or features with a test & learn approach - working hand-in-hand with Designers & Growth Engineers
• Improve Conversion KPIs: you will develop an AB testing method to test new ideas, get insights and continuously improve the conversion rate of the website (% register started, % contracts signed, % leads generated)
• Ensure our websites are up-to-date and localised for each market according to our brand positioning and our latest features/partnerships: you work closely with the Product Marketing Team & Local Marketing Teams to be sure that our new products or features are visible, well-understood, and make prospects convert.
🤔 What you can expect
• Analyse traffic on the website and behaviours of visitors (qualitative / focus group)
• Suggest improvement
• Test in experimentation
• Analyses result
• Suggest implementations
• Create optimisations with the design team
• Create dashboards for the team (web analytics with Julien)
🤝 About your future manager, Julie
• Her path : 10+ years of experience on e-commerce/online services B2B & B2C, esp. on product management linked to acquisition and conversion (funnel, landing pages, AB testing)
• What she can bring to you : expertise on CRO and user research, mastering CRO methodology and tools (ABTasty, ContentSquare), regular feedback to help growing individually and as a team
🏅 About You
• Team player: you are able to work strategically and collaboratively with other roles like Designers, Developers, SEO, PMM & International Teams
• Project management: you are well-organised to define targets, milestones, & deadlines of a project involving many stakeholders and follow up on delivery and impact
• User-centric: you are able to put yourself into our user’s shoes, pay attention to UX details so that users get delightful and smooth experiences
• Analytics: you know how to turn data into actionable insights and then action plans
• Experience: You have at least 3 years experience in a fast-paced company or in a data/web agency - focused on website conversion optimisation alongside other stakeholders
• Mastery: You know how to use Analytics tools: Google Analytics or Amplitude, AB testing tools, Hotjar or Content square …
• Languages: You speak English and at least one of the following 4 languages: 🇩🇪, 🇫🇷, 🇮🇹, 🇪🇸
• Academic Background: You have a Master's in a relevant field.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
At Qonto, we want to offer every candidate a fair chance to showcase their skills, no matter their background or past experience. That's why we will invite you to take a short assessment when you apply (check your spam). This test has carefully been put together with our hiring manager to assess the core skills of the role. It will also allow us to learn more about you 🙂
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru