- FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 5 let
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
As part of the Growth Operations Team, the Growth Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and to executing new code production for acquisition.
As part of our hyper-growth mission, our Growth engineering team led by Sebastien (Lead Growth Engineer), partners mainly with the Acquisition team to execute changes that drive new acquisition and revenue growth. Our website registers more than 1 million sessions each month and we are always looking to constantly improve every part of our customer journey.
👩💻🧑💻As a Growth Engineer at Qonto, you will:
- Coordinate and prioritize technical requests: With the Head of User Acquisition, you will be responsible for bringing your full stack technical expertise to give an estimated development time for each request in order to prioritize them and build a realistic roadmap.
- Optimize our website in terms of SEO: You will work hand in hand with the Head of User Acquisition and the Lead SEO to help us rank our website at the top of the search engines.
- Optimize our website in terms of conversion: You will partner with our Head of User Acquisition and Conversion Manager to optimize our website performance through AB testing, visitor experience, personalization and marketing side projects like our demo.
- Tracking code on our website and for affiliate partners: You will be responsible for all the tracking code on our website and for our affiliate partners in our onboarding funnel. You will work with the Head of User Acquisition to define the right parameters.
🤔 What you can expect
- A human-centric company with priority given to the responsibilities of the employees
- A comprehensive view of our business and the ability to work on multiple projects, tools & environments
- A small close-knit team to share and improve your skills
- A feeling of responsibility, with direct work & feedback from our team and customers
- A clean development environment, with quality and maintainable code and strong coding guidelines
- A fast-growing international scale-up present in Germany, Italy, Spain and France
- Experience: You have 2+ years of professional experience in a full-stack engineering position and have significant experience building web services and APIs. 2+ years of experience within a Growth team is a huge plus.
- Business oriented: Although your main focus is on the technical part, you are able to aware that your first objective is to improve the business KPIs and challenge the Acquisition team with their requests.
- Leadership: You are able to define priorities, anticipate resource needs and coach freelancers in order to help the Growth team to reach their objectives.
- Communication: You share & communicate insights in a proper way (dashboards, presentations, etc)
- Team player: You are able to work strategically and collaboratively with other departments like Designers, Acquisition, International Teams and Tech teams.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French, Spanish, Italian or German is a plus.
- Academic Background: You have a Master’s or an equivalent degree
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions.
- A 60 min video call with your future Manager, to create a strong alignment on what we’ll expect from you, and tell you more about our way to operate.
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world.
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video call or an onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru