Product Manager - Website
- Plný úvazek
- > 2 roky
- FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Product Manager - Website
- Plný úvazek
- > 2 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
As a Product manager - Website, you will take ownership of the development of Qonto’s websites.
You will be responsible for developing & aligning the vision with stakeholders for state-of-the-art websites as well as smooth and constant deliveries of website updates. You will be working with the Web Growth Engineer’s & Web Designer’s teams on a day-to-day basis to ensure a smooth evolution of websites related projects.
👩💻🧑💻As a Product Manager - Website at Qonto, you will
• Define the product roadmap and key success factors for Qonto’s websites by gathering inputs from Growth teams to prioritize topics, organize them and clearly explain the rationales to all stakeholders.
• Build the website and its features. You will work with Growth Engineers and Designers to conceive, design and develop a market-leading website that fit our users’ needs.
• Create value. We are looking for Product Managers who are obsessed with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision and driving the outcome.
• Build knowledge. You will be in charge of building expertise in the website area by combining customer research and market analysis.
🤔 What you can expect
• Hyper growth & International environment
• Project manager responsibilities and decision-making
• Cross-team collaboration with sales, marketing, growth and tech
🤝 About your future manager
Your manager will be Yoann, our Head of Website PM & CRO.
• His path ? Yoann has worked for different industries and companies: cosmetics, luxury, FMCG, retail, food and car rental developing skills in website rework and management, digital analytics (web & UX), AB testing and continuous improvement, product management, etc.
Now he is leading a growing and amazing team of 6 people.
• What he can bring to you and the team ?
Given her user centric mindset, experience working on high brand value websites (Lancôme, Armani) or fast growing businesses (Fnac, Domino’s, Rentacar), Yoann brings a creative, analytic and pragmatic look when it comes to ideating, building and optimising products. With 10 years of experience in various roles (website manager, CRO lead, UX specialist, head of product), his ambition remains unchanged: building a team of passionates and working on great products to get more satisfied clients.
He will be the perfect manager to help you grow and progress in your understanding of Product Management.
• Experience: You have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in tech or digital company.
• Academic Background: You hold a Masters in Business or Engineering or equivalent.
• Strong Project Management & resource allocation skills: via Kanban Views (Notion, Jira, etc.). Knowledge of Analytics and CMS tools is a plus.
• Organisation: You are well-organized and have a keen attention to detail.
• Problem solver: You are pragmatic and thrive to find technical solutions to deliver value.
• Communication: You have good interpersonal skills and a great team spirit.
• Languages: You speak English fluently - French, Italian, German or Spanish is a plus.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
At Qonto, we want to offer every candidate a fair chance to showcase their skills, no matter their background or past experience. That's why we will invite you to take a short assessment when you apply (check your spam). This test has carefully been put together with our hiring manager to assess the core skills of the role. It will also allow us to learn more about you 🙂
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru