- FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Head of Partnerships
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 7 let
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
The Qonto 🇫🇷 Partnerships Team is in charge of building and maintaining a partner ecosystem aiming at improving our customer acquisition, experience and usage (driving retention & ARPU); as a Head of Partnerships your mission is to I) manage & develop your team in order to II) deliver performance and progress on the team’s North Star objectives & KPIs (customer acquisition, retention and ARPU) with III) clear planning, OKR & tools.
You will report to Ludivine, our VP France, and manage a team of circa 15 people growing to by EoY with 3 Direct Reports: Accountant Program Team Lead, Trade Marketing Team Lead & Business Developer.
👩💻🧑💻As a Head of Partnerships at Qonto, you will:
• Own the France Partnership strategy: you will be an active part of our France management team, helping us shape our business locally, planning strategically to reach our targets, anticipating new opportunities, and target market penetration by segment.
• Develop a strong Partnership team:
• You will make sure the team has the right people at the right time in the right place;
• You will ensure the teams are in the best possible conditions to succeed through coaching, close monitoring & continuous feedback;
• You’ll make sure that the entire team has harmonized management practices and strong working methods (customer-centric, data-driven, and result-oriented), and you will develop a strong performance mindset across your different teams;
• You’ll ensure the right tools, processes & operations are in place at all times: you will ensure the teams have the right tools to succeed, and you’ll regularly create, optimize or even build new processes to reflect new challenges, scopes, or deal with new situations.
• Grow Qonto business:
• You’ll proactively identify opportunities & propose new initiatives that fit Qonto and (potential) partners‘ customers & products. You will own the local partnership's roadmap;
• You will use your sharp negotiation skills to get the best deals and beat the competition. You’ll own the full Go- To-Market of the partnerships & initiatives managed by your team incl. storytelling, customer & partner offer, business model & business case, customer journey, tracking, marketing & communication plans, cost & impact (ROI);
• You’ll help us build a best-in-class accountant program by developing and scaling our partnerships with accounting firms in France and by supporting our accountants’ partners in their use of Qonto and their digital transition;
• Make data-driven recommendations and decisions: you’ll share best practices & get inspiration from other countries / other companies, you will ensure accurate forecasting & reporting work, and provide recommendations to fine-tune KPIs, targets & results.
🤔 What you can expect
• Interact with the most beautiful Startups and Key tech players;
• Working on keys topics for the future of Qonto;
• Hyper-growth mode;
• Casual & hands-on culture;
• International environment.
🤝 About your future manager
You will report to Ludivine, Country Director (VP) for France.
• Her path: Ludivine started her career in Management Consulting (Roland Berger), and evolved as VP (Business Development) at Deezer (US & UK). Her last experience was as General Manager at JUUL Labs (UK & France). Ludivine spent 7 years living and working abroad mainly in London a San Francisco.
• What she can bring to you: Ludivine is customer-centric, data-driven, and result-oriented. Qonto is her third experience growing & managing large teams in tech scale-ups.
• Leadership skills: you have demonstrated your ability to manage & develop people;
• Customer-centric: you will understand our target customer and how to provide them with the best experience (esp. through product developments and integrations/customer journey);
• Data-driven: you’ll be able to develop our Partnerships’ Tracking, Reporting & Forecast; and be super comfortable with basic modeling in order to build a strong business model & business case (for partners and internal purposes);
• Communication skills & commercial acumen: You are able to pitch, convince and negotiate with high-level stakeholders; You are able to articulate complex situations in a simple manner to convey meaningful messages & communicate efficiently;
• Understanding of the ecosystem: you’ll use your business sense to build a strong understanding of our ecosystem, from accountants to Next40.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 44% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru