Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
We are the scale-up that builds the financial services and payment experiences that users love!
When we founded Powens, we set out on a journey to reinvent banking. Along the way, we realized we also wanted to give users control over their data and take financial services to new places. Ultimately, creating the best apps and making banking, financial services, and payments more user-friendly requires an extensive framework.
With the support of the investment fund PSG Growth Equity ($35M raised in 2022), we strive to build Europe’s number one Open Finance platform, so banks and fintechs can innovate at light speed.
Powens is a trusted partner to over 230 top financial players across Europe. We’re committed to empowering them to build better banking and payment experiences. Together, we’re empowering both consumers and businesses while creating the future of Open Finance.
Who are we ?
Powens is a multicultural team with 130 employees from all backgrounds. We recruit different types of positions (Tech, Product, Sales, etc.) and are looking for talents who share our values:
- We are bold ⚔️ We are audacious and value risk-taking. We accept failure because it is part of innovation
- We are committed 🎯 We are engaged and involved in our daily work. We don’t give up and want to make things happen
- We work as a team 🤝 For us, individualities are at the service of the collective. We value mutual support, feedback and kindness within our teams
- We strive for the best 🚀 Our goals are ambitious. We always strive to be better, thinking things over is part of our culture
Powens has above all a strong tech culture and an expertise recognized on the European market. Innovation is part of our identity. It is what has enabled us to open the way to Open Finance.
What drives us is to take up challenges together and to develop use cases: create new products, develop our platform in Europe, or to make a better use of banking and financial data to empower consumers and businesses.
What guides us is our ambition : to design the first Open Finance platform in Europe, to conquer new markets and to revolutionize financial services.
Rencontrez Victor, Product Manager
The Product Manager function is at the heart of Powens’ business. PMs work with a team of product developers, are responsible for the product roadmap and maintain a permanent link with the users.
- Define a clear product vision and unite the teams around it
- Become passionate about what customers/end users do with our products; collect their pains by conducting regular discovery interviews, and articulate features to solve them
- Understand and share the bigger picture by analyzing the market and our customer’s use cases
- Manage the backlog and feed the roadmap (features and bugs) using a structured prioritization methodology and relevant data
- Drive the delivery with a team of developers dedicated to their product
- Assist the CSM, Sales and Marketing teams in product understanding, bring your knowledge to help articulate key messages and go-to-market strategies
- Understand the regulatory and security framework around Powens
- Showcase products internally: presentation of the product roadmap,new features, trainings, collaborate on documentation
What we offer
- International and innovative environment
- 100% online health insurance (Alan),
- 25 holiday days + a minimum of 10 RTT days per year,
- Flexible remote working policy and IT equipments at your disposal,
- Swile meal ticket card (11€ per day),
- Corporate events: team building, company parties, annual seminar …
- Young and friendly working environment in the center of Paris
- Minimum 3 years experience as Product Manager or Product Owner in the saas industry (or 5 years in a large institution)
- Experience in one of the following industry : finance, saving & investment products or credit
- Fluent French & English (written and spoken), another European language is a plus
- Strong analytical rigor and organization skills, you’re able to manage and prioritize a changing backlog
- Comfortable with the unknown, you have a proven ability to make decisions in a complex and uncertain environment
- Pragmatic and result-oriented: a technically perfect product that does not meet any needs is a useless product
- Sense of leadership: you know how to lead teams towards a clear vision
- Curious, critical thinker with well-argued opinions
- Love working with software engineers and other tech functions
- HR phone interview
- Online interview with the Chief Product Officer
- Case study with the Chief Product Officer
- Cultural fit lunch with the team