Product Marketing Manager
- Plný úvazek
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Finance
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Product Marketing Manager
- Plný úvazek
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Pleo is a business expenses solution that empowers employees to buy the things they need for work, all while keeping a company’s finance team in control of spending.
Through fintech we’ve seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending.
20,000+ companies and 150K+ users across Europe are already trusting Pleo.
Are you a product marketer who gets a kick out of working with Sales, Success and Product teams? We’re looking for someone to help us take Product Marketing enablement at Pleo to the next level, to better tell our story to prospects and create a first-class customer experience throughout the buying process.
Sitting at the intersection of Product and our Go-to-Market teams, Product Marketing at Pleo gets to work on some of the most exciting parts of the entire business, from better understanding our customers and researching the market landscape, to delivering epic product launches and producing killer sales collateral.
Keep on reading if you’re looking for a high-impact role, working with a customer-obsessed and (we like to think) super friendly team.
You’ll thrive in this role if...
- You already have a deep understanding of product marketing best practices and emerging trends.
- You have tons of experience working with Sales teams and producing marketing materials for enablement initiatives.
- You leave no stone unturned when it comes to conducting market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
- You’re experienced in creating value propositions and messaging strategies.
- You can spot opportunities in the Sales process to better educate prospects and customers about the Pleo product.
- You are curious, technologically savvy and not afraid of getting hands-on in the details. You probably dismantled things as a child, to see how they worked. You want to know how things work!
- You know how to design an experiment and measure what matters
- You’re a strong communicator, be it writing copy for marketing collateral or presenting to the rest of the business.
Things you’ll be doing
- Partner with Sales, Success and Product to tell the story of our product to potential and existing customers.
- Collaborate with our Enablement and Brand teams to produce world-class sales and marketing collateral for the entire Pleo customer lifecycle, aiming to increase closed won rates and accelerate sales cycles.
- Become the go-to subject matter expert for the Sales team on all things product.
- Partner with Product to build, ship and grow features based on feedback from our customers via Sales and Success calls.
- Create content and campaign strategies that are centered around Pleo customer buying needs.
- Be responsible for the creation and launch of product playbooks such as: market requirements, sales enablement plans and launch plans.
- Oversee the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with our buying audience.
- Become a conduit between Product and the GTM teams (Sales, Success, Marketing, RevOps) at Pleo, ensuring departments are aligned and working towards the same goals.
What have we got to offer?
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!)
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between the east coast of the Americas to European timezones)...
- ...or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lisbon)
- Lunch is on us - whether you are working remote or at one of our offices 🍜
- Private Health Insurance to ensure you’re fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Trips abroad for team camps. We’ve just been to Costa Brava, in Spain - we’d love to see you at the next one!
- 25 days holiday per year + your local public holidays
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work 👶🏻
- €2500 annual Flex Benefits budget (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay for part of your MBA - entirely up to you!). We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, our Flex Benefits package lets you choose what best suits you. Ask us about what we offer; we’ll be happy to outline more!
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Not everyone interviews the same: if you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, send an email to our Inclusion team at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 500+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru