- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Product Management Intern
- Stáž (6 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Počáteční datum:
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Founded in 2019, by 3 experienced engineers. Pelico is deployed in multiple plant and has amazing growth perspectives.
Our ambition: be the future leader in industrial operation management by being creative, playful, without limits.
SaaS start-up, early stage. The company is well funded by Top Tier VCs and Business angels.
Today the company already counts 25 employees including 11 developers and 1 CTO co-founder who set up the whole stack, still code and take care of the infrastructure as well.
What you will do :
Take part in a development squad: standups, retro, sprint planning
New features analysis, research, benchmark competition, user centric mindset
Define and validate new features with internal stakeholders, operations team, developer team and customers
Testing and bugs assessment, follow-up
Provide communication materials about the product: release notes, support documentation
Monitor the adoption and usage of the platform
What we offer
An exciting adventure in a growing early stage startup and the opportunity to highly impact a product being built from scratch.
An ideal mix between intellectual stimulation, impact and freedom to create with an ambitious and inspiring team working in fun environment.
Highly engaged users for whom we’re building the future of manufacturing operations.
An intern position, based in France in our Paris office.
Onboarded to the product management team, you will contribute to the development of the squad’s features.
Pelico’s product organization is currently composed of 3 squad which work on three issues :
- Data Transparency & Collaboration
- Intelligent assistant
- Enterprise Software features
You will challenge yourself in accompagning the squad towards the achievement of the team roadmap goals. In other words : a federative people.
- Contribute on roadmap in collaboration with the product management team
- Work closely with product designer, in launching initiatives to identify and deeply understand the needs, pain points of users, opportunities for Pelico
- Share your ideas on how to improve features to meet our vision and customer needs while ensuring compliance with the product roadmap.
- Help in solving problems and creating value: we are looking for people who are obsessed with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision, and driving the outcome
- Within a squad, work closely with our software engineers in order to draw solutions for the manufacturing industry
- Willing to experience Product Management processes in a tech company
- Interest in our industry
- Bilingual French & English mandatory (verbal & written)
- Be based in paris Area
About You 👊
- You will work on different issues, with different people… organization is key!
- You think your product with a user centric approach
- You have good coordination skills and team spirit
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate
- You are preparing a Master Degree and you willing to pursue in a permanent contract after your internship
- Process in a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Autonomous, results oriented and you excel in stimulating environments
- Team player and you are comfortable working with others
Benefits @Pelico 💡
- Office location in the center of Paris (75003)
- Remote flexibility
- 100% of transportation
- Afterwork every quarter
Our recruitment Process 📣
HR Screening of 45 min by Google Meet
Skills interview with Mamoun Chief product Officer
Final interview with a Pelican + reference taking
Internship offer to join Pelico within 48 hours.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru